Theme cooking thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher View Post
    I am not surprised you had that bookmarked.
    It's from Friday After Next. It's a funny scene.

"Tupac. Tupac, Tupac. Goddamn you fine! Oh Nigga, I love the way you talk gangster, nigga!"
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Is that a TV show?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

"How Do U Want It" may be my magnum opus. It's one of the few tracks of mine that I can still listen to without noticing any flaws.

Comment

Is that a TV show?

The movie series? Friday?

None of this rings a bell?
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

2pac, what WAS the deal with your leather fetish, though?

All Eyez on Me album booklet had so many pictures of 2pac wearing leather. Especially a leather vest.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

The movie series? Friday?

None of this rings a bell?
              No. What a ****ing bizarre set of posters...
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

2pac, what WAS the deal with your leather fetish, though?

I think you know quite well what the deal was.

Comment

1) Gay-face
                  2) Flamboyant
                  3) Leater fetish

Three strikes, and you're out.

Comment

Guys, Tupac is obviously drake. Let's analyze the evidence:

1. Obvious DL
                    2. Black
                    3. Gay

Q.E.D.

The final nail in the coffin would be if he outed himself as a pedophile.
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Well I am floored that Asher doesn't know what the Friday movie series is. I mean I know your a pasty white gay guy from Calgary but still...

I guess also add in the fact that he went to school for dance and theater and performed in a ballet... anyway, check it:

Here's the very bizarre 2pac picture... now the 50 cent/Game one was edited because they weren't on the bed when he kissed him so I imagine this one was edited as well although most of the rest weren't so who knows?

The lyrics “Picture me payin’ for pu**y when the dick’s for free, Hey now! Where my niggaz at?”

Comment

Is that a TV show?
                        Wasn't Tupac one of the annoying characters from ST: Voyager?
                        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

The final nail in the coffin would be if he outed himself as a pedophile.

I'm not R. Kelly.

Comment

Lest anyone think only 2pac had questionable lyrics...

Biggie: “Niggaz press they luck-and they get a butt****-in, Straight up the ass, raw dog with the rash and I don’t **** wit the condoms”

Dr. Dre, whom 2pac outed as being gay:

“Gap teeth in your mouth, so my dick’s gotsta fit”

Big Pun:
                            “When you awaken, your manhood will be taken”

and the one without much misunderstanding... Pharrel: “You ain’t heard that we swallow guys?”

Comment

But I know all of Drake's DLs. After all, Oerdin aptly pointed out that I am in fact a Drake DL. He even once said in response to a post of mine, and I quote, "Drake stop using DLs."

ALBIE STOP POSTING PICTURES OF GAY BLACK MEN. WE DON'T CARE.
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

ALBIE STOP POSTING PICTURES OF GAY BLACK MEN. WE DON'T CARE.

I do. Keep on posting.

Comment

Working...
                                X