Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, what's this Ryder Cup golf crap then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, what's this Ryder Cup golf crap then?

Apparently we're hosting it in a few days time - is it supposed to be some kind of a big deal...?
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Ignorant ass.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

So I take it that it's some kind of achievement that it's going to be played 10 miles down the road from me?

Still, at least it's meant that they've finally hauled ass and fixed the motorway to make things look nice - there's barely a traffic cone between Cardiff and the English border!

Comment

PS, I apologise in advance for Newport!

A Welsh rap duo has become an internet sensation after releasing a parody of a Jay Z and Alicia Keys song about New York, with lyrics about Newport.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
          PS, I apologise in advance for Newport!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/m...nline-hit.html
          Wow you Brits sound retarded. That (Welsh?) is not an accent that works for rap.

What the **** is the terrible sounding ***** saying? Sounds like gibberish when she sings.

Philly State of Mind:
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I'll admit this was clever “Tom Jones, Steve Jones, Zeta-Jones, traffic cones, if you come and visit, use the designated parking zones.” especially if the traffic cones is some Welsh thing judging by your earlier reference to no traffic cones between Cardiff and England
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You're unfamiliar with traffic cones? NM, it figures. I've seen the parking you posted from Philly. A city only Harrison could love.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                You're unfamiliar with traffic cones? NM, it figures. I've seen the parking you posted from Philly. A city only Harrison could love.
                I know what traffic cones are... but Mobius' reference and this rapper that he posted reference seems to indicate that traffic cones are all over Wales.

Comment

Your mistake was listening to MOBIUS. I think you'll admit that.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                    Wow you Brits sound retarded. That (Welsh?) is not an accent that works for rap.

What the **** is the terrible sounding ***** saying? Sounds like gibberish when she sings.
                    Have a humour transplant.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      Excuse me!
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

And besides, these are lies. Wales contains about 5% of the traffic cones found on the M1 at any given time.

AAAARGGGHHH! F**king M1 *start foaming at mouth*
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I never knew the M1 went through Wales.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Now where did I say it did. Reread my post
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                              It's a joke, you clueless, humourless, cretinous imbecile.

Oh, and ******.

Comment

Working...
                              X