Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Understanding Apolytoners: Lets start with one of my favorite people to read ASHER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Understanding Apolytoners: Lets start with one of my favorite people to read ASHER!

I hope this is not in any violation of Poly, I been here a long time and sometimes dont get all the rulz, past or present. My intent is to show people the best side of people, not attack,deman,cut down slander of otherwise offend but maybe we get to know things we dint know about various ICONIC members

Asher

He is a very helpful fellow on the tech side, I am by far no expert and except one case Asher has allways been able to answer my call for assistance!

Other than when attacked or insulted, he seems to be a geniune intelligent,well mannered and thoughtful person. He is more than most people are prepared for, me, I deal with lots of various persons in a day and often learn quickly how to read and respond to a person, however, Asher seems to be one of the best in responding to persons.

He does his country proud, Im part canadian and he is by far one of the best Canadian poster we have, I often need a laugh and read threads where people get slain by him while tring to outwit him, not gonna happen folks

Asher is a person I know I would love to spend sometime with, seriously, he would bevery engaging, thought provoking and funny as heck from what I read here, what I would say would be my type of person to spend extended time with. Not that we may ever do this, heck, Im 51 so maybe the generation gap would out us a odds or even education level, he seems to be well educated where my knowledge base comes from more real world versus a well refined education.

That being said, many people bash Christians as judgemental, not me, Im not so I put that out there becuase whatever a persons life choices are (i have mine like everyone else) are there choice, heck he doesnt have to defend or explain to me and same here, people dont know the real me only what is put in words on an internet forum, but from all I have observed and taken in, I say Asher is a great guy!!

Now, lets see what else people have to say about my buddy Asher

Grandpa Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Asher

Doesn't know how to dress yet he's gay. Figure that one out.

That is all.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Appreciate the kind words, GT. I do agree that I am the best Canadian poster on this site, and likely all others.

Albert: I know how to dress. I know not to spend tons of money on clothing, there's no point. I've already hooked up with a mate, that money is best spent other ****. Like new toys. Wear what's comfortable and cheap. Someday you will see my wisdom.

Also, I don't need to dress nicely to attract people. I've got ****ing amazingly blue eyes that entrance people. All I need to do is make eye contact with people and they melt and don't see anything else. It even makes straight guys uncomfortable.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
        Appreciate the kind words, GT. I do agree that I am the best Canadian poster on this site, and likely all others.

Albert: I know how to dress. I know not to spend tons of money on clothing, there's no point. I've already hooked up with a mate, that money is best spent other ****. Like new toys. Wear what's comfortable and cheap. Someday you will see my wisdom.

Also, I don't need to dress nicely to attract people. I've got ****ing amazingly blue eyes that entrance people. All I need to do is make eye contact with people and they melt and don't see anything else. It even makes straight guys uncomfortable.
        ~Gulps~... yup Im straight now...(j/k)

Comment

Hey gramps, since you said you're part-Canadian, did you know that Asher is Half-Canadian? American for the rest.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

All of my important parts are Canadian.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              Hey gramps, since you said you're part-Canadian, did you know that Asher is Half-Canadian? American for the rest.
              I didnt know that, I always seemed to pick up on the parts about Canada...perhaps we all have various thnic and such in our ancestry...I also have German and Irish which probably explains my hot blodd I have to constantly deal with

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                All of my important parts are Canadian.
                Cheers!!

Comment

This is not a thread. It's a reach-around.
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Less hate, more love, Bugs.

Comment

Aw, c'mon. Read that opening post again. He's practically airbrushed off your balls and slapped a big name-badge on you reading "Please may I be your ***** today?"

Where's the spikey edges?
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I've printed the OP and put it all over my walls. I know what it says.

Comment

I see Asher is back to his usual posting habits. The move to Calgary slowed him down but now he's back. He'll hit 50,000 posts by Christmas! You can do it!

Look, Asher, you've surpassed Grandpa Troll! You're now at #2! You can make #1 by the end of the year!

EDIT: Looks like you passed Paddy... wow... so you are the top poster at Apolyton! #1! ASHER!

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                            Aw, c'mon. Read that opening post again. He's practically airbrushed off your balls and slapped a big name-badge on you reading "Please may I be your ***** today?"

Where's the spikey edges?
                            No Spikeys

Less Leather, more Lace is my motto

Comment

GT has been looking into Asher's eyes...
                              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                              X