No announcement yet.

What's your favorite musical?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know all about my own past, thank you very much.

Comment

Andrew Lloyd Webber haters
      "

Comment

i've always liked Man of LaMancha.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          You know, as crazy as the DL maker may think this is, it's actually not even all that off the wall...

But 2pac was more of a ballet kind of guy than a musical guy, it seems.

DL? Call me what you wish. I posted a musical that I like and a reference site. I don't know how that makes me a DL.

Comment

Would Phantom of the Opera at least deserve a nod?

For those of us who remember, how about some love, give it up for Music Man

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I always liked "Ya Got Trouble".
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                I always liked "Ya Got Trouble".
                Amen, doing the marketing
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

"Chicago", "Les Miserables", "Moulin Rouge" and "South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut"
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                    Cats
                    Dirty. Evil. Scandanavian. Bastard.

Please introduce yourself to the pleasures of sniffing automobile exhaust.

Scum.
                    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Cats must have something going for it. Pretty long-running. Or did you mean that he stole your answer?
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        Cats must have something going for it. Pretty long-running. Or did you mean that he stole your answer?
                        Cats has the same thing going for it that McDonalds does.

(hint: it isn't quality)
                        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Memories is a pretty cool song. I don't know that I'd want to sit a couple of hours to hear it, but regardless...one has nothing to do with the other in the broadest scope of the question.
                          Still, it was long-running. I've not seen it, but many have. That's not necessarily so. The same houseful may have gone to every performance, for all that I know.

Comment

My favourite musical instrument are the drums.
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

This thread makes me wish I'd had Andrew Lloyd Webber killed instead of Biggie.

Comment

You'd still be dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X