Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who fancies this as a career?

Not me.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 22, 2010, 20:22.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

And then he got to the top and realised he forgot the part he needed.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

I wonder how much they pay that guy?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Woah. That's not a job for me, I'm sure of that.
            Graffiti in a public toilet
            Do not require skill or wit
            Among the **** we all are poets
            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Looks like fun! like climbing an incredibly high ladder.
              Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

if he was Polish he could do it blindfolded, and would do it for minimum wage
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

If they paid enough I'd do it. I rather do like the well paying and zero risk job I currently have. Well, I guess there is a risk of getting a paper cut but that's about it.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Looks fun
                    "

Comment

he keeps looking down, too

and it's not just the climb up... the climb down is probably scarier.

Never in my life would I do something like that.
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Uhmn, down is probably not a problem - just have a parachute with you.

At least he is climing on the "inside". I think it was on discovery I once saw some repairmens climbing on the outside of empire state building reparing some old equipment - that was scary
                        Last edited by BlackCat; September 15, 2010, 16:23. Reason: Forgot a minor part
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I got hella pumped up watching that.
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

hey speaking of which, anyone know ways to overcome fear of heights? I have a problem where I'm not scared of heights if I have 3 points of contact but if I'm lets say walking along a beam, I'm terrified. It's strange. I've walked along ropes in parallel one over the other (so moving laterally holding the top rope overhead) over 30+ feet, climbed a ladder sort of thing that's 40+ feet, climbed ropes, etc. and never gave it a second thought but a log or beam no more than 8 feet high terrifies me. Hell, it could be 4 feet high and while it won't terrify me, it'll give me pause.

What's with that? Anyone know how to overcome fear of heights?
                            Last edited by Al B. Sure!; September 15, 2010, 16:41.
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I'm not scared of heights. F**king terrified of falling from them though
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X