X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, HC!

Obama's speaking at my high school

Suck it, *****.

President Obama will give his back to school speech at Philadelphia's prestigious Masterman School on Tuesday.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

**** this thread.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Here we go again....

Comment

Obama
        Blah

Comment

My high school's dad could kick the ass of all of your high schools' dads.

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 22, 2010, 20:33.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
              For perspective purposes: I have been on a 2 week paid vacation and Albert spent 3 times more time here than I did.

I'm on a 7 month vacation... but seriously though, I'm applying to jobs but they keep rejecting me without an interview or even a call.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Doesn't HC have a job? Maybe you should compete with someone who's closer to your level.

Comment

Al, I really can't believe that you don't see how pathetic this makes you look.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

You had better watch out, you will be Al Bundy but in better shape and without the shoe job.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                      Doesn't HC have a job? Maybe you should compete with someone who's closer to your level.
                      Unfortunately summer ended and now I'm technically unemployed. That said, I am at the

#1 HIGH SCHOOL IN AMERICA

again.

Steven Chu and Arne Duncan have visited TJ during my time here, however Obama is unlikely to be interested in visiting TJ because when guest speakers visit we* like to ask "difficult questions" and get vocally upset when they are inevitably dodged.

*there is a substantial minority of students that enjoy this behavior. They see it as a sophisticated prank. Many however think it is obnoxious. Personally I'm conflicted because I think these questions are fair game, but then again visits by important people often result in $$$

Also, the administration sometimes cracks down on this by reviewing your questions beforehand and are careful to pick students that won't offend. But they didn't when Duncan visited.
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Dude, stop hitting on my little brother. It is ****ing creepy, plus he's not gay (I don't think).

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                            Unfortunately summer ended and now I'm technically unemployed. That said, I am at the

#1 HIGH SCHOOL IN AMERICA

again.

Steven Chu and Arne Duncan have visited TJ during my time here, however Obama is unlikely to be interested in visiting TJ because when guest speakers visit we* like to ask "difficult questions" and get vocally upset when they are inevitably dodged.

*there is a substantial minority of students that enjoy this behavior. They see it as a sophisticated prank. Many however think it is obnoxious. Personally I'm conflicted because I think these questions are fair game, but then again visits by important people often result in $$$

Also, the administration sometimes cracks down on this by reviewing your questions beforehand and are careful to pick students that won't offend. But they didn't when Duncan visited.
                            So what? Still trumped.

Obama > Secretary of Energy and Secretary of Education

Comment

And yet somehow TJ > whatever place you went, and HC > you.

Comment

Working...
                              X