X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• public displays of affection

make me want to bash someone's skull in
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

what, someone is kissing Quran?!?
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Misanthropic, jealous killjoy imo

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        make me want to bash someone's skull in
        Dude, it's not their fault you never received any displays of affection, public or private.

/obvious

Comment

what does it feel like to hold someone's hand?
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
            what does it feel like to hold someone's hand?
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

PDA is disgusting.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm not a fan of PDAs. Insecure people do them.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Either that or people who are so secure in themselves that they don't give a **** what strangers think.

I don't care who is around, I'm gunna always give my girls a hug and kiss when I drop them off at school (at least until they are to embarassed).
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

So much crap is talked about 'insecurity', it's unbelievable.

Comment

That's different. I'm referring more of the young couples holding hands everywhere and making out on the train.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I don't think your typical person would take this as about familial displays of affection (as disgusting as they are). This was about romantic.

Comment

I don't mind someone holding hands, but playing suck face is too much. Get a damn room.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

PDA when somebody else is doing it.

PDA when I'm doing it with my girl.
                            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post
                              PDA when somebody else is doing it.

PDA when I'm doing it with my girl.
                              More generally,

PDA when I'm single

PDA when I'm not
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                              X