Any loose loose-fit brand of jeans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread of the year.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

So the whole peanut gallery comes out of the woodwork to point and laugh. nice.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

oh boy...
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Just use one of the custom made jeans sites. I've seen the for as low as 50$ Some of the main line stores offer the service also.

Tailor made custom jeans, suits & leathers, MakeYourOwnJeans is the leader in providing custom clothing for Men and Women!

There are quite a few if you just google custom made jeans.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I thought most jeans have a Loose fit or relaxed fit style.
              Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  So the whole peanut gallery comes out of the woodwork to point and laugh. nice.
                  Freudian slips are my second favourite kind of slips...
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Garth Vader View Post
                    I thought most jeans have a Loose fit or relaxed fit style.
                    And most people look ugly in them, which is what Albert is going for
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

That was a great slip, Alby.
                      Graffiti in a public toilet
                      Do not require skill or wit
                      Among the **** we all are poets
                      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                        And most people look ugly in them, which is what Albert is going for
                        Well my wife isn't a big fan when I wear them, but they are a lot more comfortable on my thighs.
                        Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Umm... Loose fit isn't loose enough that's the problem Loose fit and my thighs are pretty tight.

Thanks rah. That looks cool. To give them measurements and they do it. Apparently, my thighs are 26 inches around.

Men and women with thighs over 60cm (23.6in) in circumference have a lower risk of heart disease and early death, a study of 3,000 people suggests.
                          The relationship remains even when body fat, smoking and blood cholesterol are taken into account, a Danish team says.
                          Those with narrow thighs may not have enough muscle mass to deal with insulin properly, raising the risk of diabetes and, in turn, heart disease, they say.
                          Last edited by Al B. Sure!; September 2, 2010, 16:12.
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                            Umm... Loose fit isn't loose enough that's the problem Loose fit and my thighs are pretty tight.

Thanks rah. That looks cool. To give them measurements and they do it. Apparently, my thighs are 26 inches around.
                            That's about what mine are.

Comment

You're immortalized!

A Google for "loose loose-fit brand of jeans" and there you are, about 5 down.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Why not just be lazy and buy women's jeans? It's the closest you're going to get to getting into the pants of the real thing, after all...
                                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                                X