Any loose loose-fit brand of jeans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any loose loose-fit brand of jeans?

Anyone know any brand of jeans that fits appropriately for someone with... ah... big thighs... err, make that quads, hamstrings, and glutes

My jeans are looking more and more like skinny-legged jeans on me. The waist fits the same as always but the seat and top of the legs are just stretching at the seams. I'm sure something for fat men would fit better in the legs but they would be falling off me and I would have to fold the waist under a belt which looks retarded.

I know there exists brands of jeans for women who are thin but big-hipped, etc. Does anything similar exist for men?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

They're known as "thunder thighs".

Established in 1946, Bigmen offers a wide selection of big and tall men's clothing and accessories such as such as jeans, shorts, shirts & more. Shop Now!

Established in 1946 in Downtown Crossing in Boston, Bigmen.com and the Big Men's/Stout Men's Shop is the nation's oldest and premier Big and Tall clothing store. Our waist sizes range from 32 to 88, shirt sizes from Small to 12XBig as well as MediumTall to 12XtraLargeTall, and shoes/sneakers/boots from 8 to 20 (in narrow, medium, wide, and extra wide widths). We carry the internet's LARGEST assortment of Big and Tall clothing, including: suits, sport jackets, blazers, pants, casual shirts, sweat tops and bottoms, hunting gear, ski clothing, winter outerwear, swim wear, workwear, professional sports apparel, camouflage clothing, and so much more. Questions or looking to place an order? Call us at 508-879-1400 or 800-458-5650.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

No. Big & Tall won't work. The issue is the waist:seat/thigh ratio used by pants-makers is not representative of me. If I get, I don't know, size 38 jeans, the seat and thighs might be fine but the waistband is too big.
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

levi 1002

Comment

I've thought only black *women* were fatasses.
          Graffiti in a public toilet
          Do not require skill or wit
          Among the **** we all are poets
          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

The bigger your thighs, the smaller your penis looks. FYI.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I googled and found some stuff but damn it's a lot more expensive than regular jeans. If I want to spend $150-$200 on jeans, I want some real designer stuff, not some company that specializes in big thigh jeans!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                The bigger your thighs, the smaller your penis looks. FYI.
                Looks is the key word there. It sure won't feel small.

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                I've thought only black *women* were fatasses.
                Do squats, deadlifts, and run for a few months then come back to me with this.

Comment

If it looks small, the chances of you having the opportunity to feel bigger is usually lost.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                    If it looks small, the chances of you having the opportunity to feel bigger is usually lost.
                    You are obsessed with my dick! you always bring it up!

No, Asher, I will not go to Calgary to drill you in your butthole! So stop asking! I am not gay! And if I were, you're most definitely not my type.

Comment

I always bring your dick up?

Comment

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

epic
                          Blah

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

nm
                              Last edited by SlowwHand; September 2, 2010, 01:29.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X