NYC polymeet 9/10-9/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC polymeet 9/10-9/12

I'll be in NYC Friday 9/10 afternoon through Sunday 9/12 afternoon. Are any polytubbies* interested in meeting up sometime that weekend? I'd suggest a location, but it's been well over a decade since I last visited.

*god, how I hate that word

I could be there

But seriously, I'd rather be back in Philly before it gets too dark
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I'm off that weekend, but I'm afraid my social calendar is pretty packed.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Can we host it in Calgary instead?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

No.

Comment

Meet on Saturday at the WTC.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Where at the WTC? Its a construction site you know....

Sorry, just felt like being an ass about directions.
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I think he was making a 9/11 joke.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

In Boston that wknd. Sorry.
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Is Drake still in NYC? I'm always up for meeting more gay black men.

Comment

Wait... are you in NYC during Sept. 11th weekend because of Sept. 11th or is it just a coincidence?
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                        Is Drake still in NYC? I'm always up for meeting more gay black men.
                        ...more?
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                          ...more?
                          What does that mean? More? I'm sensing a bigoted homosexual. There's a lot of racist gays out there, I hear.

Comment

Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                              Wait... are you in NYC during Sept. 11th weekend because of Sept. 11th or is it just a coincidence?
                              I was originally going to visit during labor day weekend, but my ex was out of town.
                              Last edited by Kuciwalker; September 2, 2010, 22:08.

Comment

Working...
                              X