No announcement yet.

NYC polymeet 9/10-9/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I guess this funny video doesn't have much meaning to Euros?

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I had a single room starting second semester of my sophomore year. My room my senior year was HUGE. Always communal bathrooms, though (but not co-ed). My brother always had a roommate, but every two dorm rooms at his school shared a single bathroom in between them, so it was 4 to a bathroom, which isn't bad.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

So gay... You just had to mention him being ****ing buff Are you sure you're a heterosexual American?

Really, Asher, you say things about me and Kuci posts stuff like that! Kuci was dorming with nothing but gays!
        Dude, you went through the horror of dating a stripper and didn't even have sex with her. That's like seeing a bear trap loaded with candy, reaching in and triggering the trap, gnawing your hand off and walking away, leaving the candy in the sprung trap. You don't seem religious, and if you were you probably wouldn't be meeting up with strippers anyway; the simplest explanation is that you didn't actually want the candy.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
          Dude, you went through the horror of dating a stripper and didn't even have sex with her. That's like seeing a bear trap loaded with candy, reaching in and triggering the trap, gnawing your hand off and walking away, leaving the candy in the sprung trap. You don't seem religious, and if you were you probably wouldn't be meeting up with strippers anyway; the simplest explanation is that you didn't actually want the candy.
          Umm... she wasn't a stripper when I first started dating her. And thank god I never had sex with her! Who knows what I could have gotten.

Do Aspies have sex?
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Or Al could have a micropenis. That's a reasonable alternative explanation.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              Umm... she wasn't a stripper when I first started dating her. And thank god I never had sex with her! Who knows what I could have gotten.
              I'm sure that was your line of thought: "I'd better not hit that, she could turn out to be a stripper/hooker and give me herpes."

Do Aspies have sex?
              Do barely-closeted gay marines know how to respond to anything I say without referencing my brain structure? I had sex last night, with my probably-also-aspie but undiagnosed wife. It was fun.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Great. Aspies are getting married now!

Comment

AND having boring, Christian married sex.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                    AND having boring, Christian married sex.
                    You guys should be able to get married before the Aspies do.

Comment

We can get married.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

We can get married.
                        I was talking about in a real country. Not Canadia.

Comment

This is THE real country. Yours is the joke with the fragile banking system, high crime rate, rampant poverty, socially authoritarian government, obese population, and massive debt. And baseball.

Comment

This is THE real country. Yours is the joke with the fragile banking system, high crime rate, rampant poverty, socially authoritarian government, obese population, and massive debt. And baseball.
                            Canadians play baseball as well

Comment

Fact: There are more retards in Canada than baseball players.

Comment

Fact: There are more retards in Canada than baseball players.
                                True. Unfortunatedly more than 90 % of canucks play baseball
                                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                                X