Food Network and the Pie Queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...still voting.

So sad to see the charming hippies of Austin Daily Press lose in this week's episode.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Get out there and vote dammnit!!!!

(+10)
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Somehow I don't think 40 votes a day is going to cut it. +10
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

+10 as usual
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

+10
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

+10

Comment

I tried to vote again today but its over. Keep us updated please

I know America is a sweet pie country, I wonder what you guys could do with some of our savoury pies. I understand its almost a different discipline. As much as I like warm apple pie and cold custard, I love steak and ale pie all the more
                Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Voting ended the 10th. Hope the votes helped.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                  X