Food Network and the Pie Queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food Network and the Pie Queen

I'm here to beg for votes...that's right gratuitous begging. The Food Network has nominated 271 food truck vendors from across America to compete in Food Truck Wars Race. The deal is that from Aug 29th (yesterday) to September 10th people need to go to foodnetwork.com/foodtrucks look up Cutie Pies and vote. Who ever receives the most votes gets an opportunity to be on the show, which would be great, but also gets $10,000. Which would really help in outfitting a new trailer so I don't have to rent time in someone else's kitchen.

Really just getting nominated and having a nod from Food Network is pretty cool in and of itself because there are other trucks nominated from Austin. Those trucks are the big hitters in the food truck industry here in town so to be included with the big guns after only being in business for 10 months...well it's pretty cool. So please vote cause I don't have one of those thingy's that makes votes. I make pies I don't do technology well.
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

And really who picked black as the new background couldn't you have picked something else that's a little easier to see. Some one needed some interior design help!!
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

Now that there's a light option, I like the black.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

you go girl Im behind you 100%. I beleive wholeheartedly that pie makes the world a better place

I went to http://foodtrucks.teamdigital.com/?v...rucks#page_top to cast my vote, about 2/3s of the way down the page. (although I have to admit the big gay ice cream truck caught my eye)

with regards to black on white, I find it much easier on the eye than having a 42'' monitor blaring a screen of white at me all hours of the day
        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

10 daily votes to Cutie Pies.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

10 more votes for you. Good luck
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Voted.

Good luck Tia.
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I refuse to vote for things I haven't tried.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

please recount your story of how you sampled Obama? I want all the gritty details
                  Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty View Post
                    please recount your story of how you sampled Obama? I want all the gritty details

Tubes: please use PM. I *really* don't want to know the details TYVM.

And Tia, I'm still waiting for my free samples.
                    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Ten more, Cutie Pie.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Thanks guys, if you could take 2 minutes and do that every day....with as many as there are I'm not sure if it will make a dent but every one helps.

Comment

I'm sure your pies will win on their own merit.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

That was my intent anyway. It's not much effort.
                            If Ben comes by, watch out. He may be with David, and that can't be a good thing.

And yes, what DaShi said.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Another 10. Is there a place to see the actual totals so we can see if this is futile or not. (we'd vote anyway)
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X