No announcement yet.

Somalia's Budget is equal to High School Musical 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what? I didn't even read the bathroom thread and have no ****ing idea what it is about. As far as I can tell, it happened years ago and you still haven't ****ing forgotten about it. This says more about you than the bathroom thread could possibly say about Kuciwalker.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
      You know what? I didn't even read the bathroom thread and have no ****ing idea what it is about. As far as I can tell, it happened years ago and you still haven't ****ing forgotten about it. This says more about you than the bathroom thread could possibly say about Kuciwalker.
      That's the thing. I didn't know about it until I came back recently and it was brought up and I inquired more. I then searched for it and saw my thread from a year prior and it was like FATE!
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

In other news, do you call your brother Kuciwalker in real life? If so, that would be
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          In other news, do you call your brother Kuciwalker in real life? If so, that would be
          Even if it was his given name?

Comment

Why the **** would I call him Kuciwalker when his real name is Satanbaby?
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

protip: when trying to write jokes, read them to yourself beforehand to see if they are funny

Comment

Thanks for the tip, Satanbaby! [not read]

Comment

Working...
                X