No announcement yet.

I have a foolproof, thee-point plan for saving America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro tip: She doesn't get any younger if you did her 10 years ago.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
      Eyuuuuh. I liked Inception a lot, but fluffing DiCaprio like this seems like a bit much for me. He sucks just as often as he pulls off good performances, and the good ones seem to almost always be him playing virtually the same person. I think his range is extremely limited--one could almost swap out his characters from The Departed, Blood Diamond, Shutter Island (which sucked), and Inception with little change to the films...
      One could say similar for people like, Sean Penn, for instance. Most leading blockbuster roles usually require the strong type with a dark secret in his past. But look at his last 9 roles: Gangs of New York, Catch Me if You Can, The Aviator, The Departed, Blood Diamond, Body of Lies, Revolutionary Road, Shutter Island, and Inception. Which other actor has had a run like that in the last decade?

And he was playing a different type of character in Catch Me if You Can, The Aviator, and Revolutionary Road. In addition, he was excellent in What's Eating Gilbert Grape.
      Last edited by Imran Siddiqui; August 24, 2010, 10:14.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
        Too young for me... Maybe 10 years ago.
        How old must an actress be for you to consider her hot?

If 23 is too young... 30?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
        X