No announcement yet.

Sweet Dutch Jesus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, fudge, I need to upload my avvie too.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

At least my new black avatar works correctly now.
      Blah

Comment

They are working on several user styles including a wide format one. I especially whined for a wide format user style.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          It's myspace meets web 2.0 which is basically fisher price plus the crayon drawing of a kid who plays with fisher price toys.

ALL IT NEEDS IS FACEBOOK INTEGRATION DERP DERP
          It actually used to have a Facebook box on the front page but they dropped it after serveral of us pointed out it was rather useless. I do like how the picture in the margin changes each day to a different wonder but I still think I will use the wide custom user setting and so never see them.

Comment

They invited you to do user testing? No ****ing wonder.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I hate how the text box for typing stuff up is black on white but the forum is white on black. Can we PLEASE have an inverted version of this scheme? Please?
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Just one of many. We all pretty much said they needed more then one color choice and choice of widths so that each user could find a combo they liked and wanted to use. I honestly think that is on Robert's list of things to do but first he wanted to just get the site up and running again. MikeH was suggesting they let users submit their own custom user styles so that we could harness some of the talent of the poly users plus it give people like you a chance to put up or shut up.

Comment

Yeah, **** you Ashie, you whiny biatch...
                  Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

What the **** is wrong with the default vBulletin theme? Even if THEY didn't like it, WHY REMOVE IT?

****ing hell.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                      What the **** is wrong with the default vBulletin theme? Even if THEY didn't like it, WHY REMOVE IT?

****ing hell.

QFMT
                      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
                      X