Sweet Dutch Jesus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Dutch Jesus

I go away for a few days AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS?

I can't think of a single GOOD thing. I can't even stomach reading the rest of the threads to see if someone else complained about this.

Why the **** did you make the design NARROWER in an era where WIDESCREEN is now the norm?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

This is worse than having a mosque at Ground Zero.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

WHY THE **** ARE THERE SPAMMY COLUMNS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THREAD VIEWS???? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

WHAT THE **** HAPPENED TO MY AVATAR! OH NO! DOES ANYONE HAVE IT? I DO NOT. IT IS GONE. THIS IS A TRAVESTY.

Comment

I'll have to go to Counterglow to get a prettier layout.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Seriously, what the ****?

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
              WHAT THE **** HAPPENED TO MY AVATAR! OH NO! DOES ANYONE HAVE IT? I DO NOT. IT IS GONE. THIS IS A TRAVESTY.
              I searched "avatar site:apolyton.net" on Google images and found this:
              http://apolyton.net/forums/customava...tar4338_38.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                I imagine this is what a dog feels like after being neutered.
                "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                  I searched "avatar site:apolyton.net" on Google images and found this:
                  http://apolyton.net/forums/customava...tar4338_38.gif
                  Excellent work. Tragedy averted.

Thanks

Comment

I complained about it and MikeH got a stick up his ass and closed the thread saying it would get better but IT DID NOT GET BETTER :WIGLAF: I bet he gets paid LESS THAN A ONE STAR GENERAL WHO RIDES THE METRO :WIFLAG:
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I couldn't find my avatar after 25 pages of searching, so I went with this new one instead. I will keep this one in protest until the forum is fixed.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

All this site needs is "XTREME" in the title and doom midi music embedded in every page.

Comment

I was thinking this looked like a bad MySpace page layout. Or rather, a MySpace page layout.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

It's myspace meets web 2.0 which is basically fisher price plus the crayon drawing of a kid who plays with fisher price toys.

ALL IT NEEDS IS FACEBOOK INTEGRATION DERP DERP
                            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I totally agree that forum content width is tragically narrow.

Hey, here's a mildly oversized image, just to see whether/how it breaks... 600 wide.

Hmm, wonder how that would look at the top, next to all the right-column content?
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                              X