• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, you really are a beginner.

Comment

• Originally posted by DriXnaK View Post
      Wow, you really are a beginner.
      Did I say I wasn't? To strength training, especially. My fitness prior to this was a crash-course in pushups, pullups, and running to get me ready for OCS. Then I did a hodge podge of things. I wanted to concentrate on one area.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Your posts made you seem like you weren't. Things like "Why are polo shirts so tight even though it's a large?" and your complaining that you can't get girls because you're so muscular. Guess you were just a poser in the end. Easy to pose on a site like Apolyton given the company in this regard.

Comment

Your posts made you seem like you weren't. Things like "Why are polo shirts so tight even though it's a large?" and your complaining that you can't get girls because you're so muscular. Guess you were just a poser in the end. Easy to pose on a site like Apolyton given the company in this regard.
          I'm 6'1" and 223lbs as of this morning. I'm pretty big, Drixnak, by most people's standards.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Body fat percentage? Obviously pretty high if you can't bench press your weight. By most people's standards that's not big, that's fat.

Comment

Body fat percentage? Obviously pretty high if you can't bench press your weight. By most people's standards that's not big, that's fat.
              What do you think would happen if you strength trained exclusively and didn't run or anything? What do you think would happen if you gained 50 lbs in less than 6 months? I won't lie. That 50 lbs is probably split between muscle and fat. But that's to be expected.

Comment

• Really, DixNak? What is your goal? You just want to put people down? I realized that strength was a weakness of mine so I'm working on it. I'm not worried about temporarily losing ab definition or whatever dumb stuff you care about if it's going to make me stronger. And when I reach my strength goals, it will be a cinch to shed the bodyfat anyway.

Comment

• lol...You are so in for a rude awakening. You'll learn though, maybe. I'd start cutting immediately if you I were you and never do that again. You pretty much just wasted 6 months.

Comment

• My goal is 180 7% body fat. Also, I wouldn't put you down if you didn't act like such a poser.

Comment

lol...You are so in for a rude awakening. You'll learn though, maybe. I'd start cutting immediately if you I were you and never do that again. You pretty much just wasted 6 months.
                      Whatever. I'll take Mark Rippetoe and the testimonies of hundreds of people over you.

Comment

• Ok, you do that. You can find out the hard way that you basically just put on massive amounts of fat.

Comment

My goal is 180 7% body fat. Also, I wouldn't put you down if you didn't act like such a poser.
                          Been there. Done that. Whatever. I'd rather be big and strong than have chiseled abs and be weak.

Comment

• 180 7% body fat at your height isn't much. Also, you don't even know your body fat right now so how could you have known it to begin with?

Comment

180 7% body fat at your height isn't much. Also, you don't even know your body fat right now so how could you have known it to begin with?
                              Look at my first picture. 190 lbs there. What do you suppose my body fat % was? It might not have been 7% but it was <10% surely.

Comment

• Don't know, I won't even begin to guess at body fat percentage based on a picture. I'm amazed you talk so much but you don't even have calipers to measure your body fat which is really basic.

Comment

Working...
                                X