No announcement yet.

Hey, have you been working out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently he likes his men with a bit of puppy fat...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
      Apparently he likes his men with a bit of puppy fat...
      Just for you, MOBIUS, I'll post a new picture in a couple of months when I'm a lean 220lbs.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I bet you secretly want Heresson to see it too...
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
          I bet you secretly want Heresson to see it too...
          Hey if the wymyn won't appreciate my body, at least the homos can get some enjoyment out of it

(VISUAL enjoyment. NOTHING MORE! )
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Yes.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Do them, Jon. I'm a huge fan of pullups although I kind of have to be since the Marine Corps tests you on pullups... if you're doing them assisted, don't bother. Try them unassisted.

I can do about 9 pull-ups.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Pull-ups are easier when you weigh nothing.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

This is true. 110 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                    This is true. 110 lbs.
                    Holy ****! How tall are you? I was a scrawny little punk (Asher can tell you) but I weighed 160 when I was your age. Eat something, boy. Drink some milk.

I just realized... I weigh 217, almost 220... I'm like two HC's!

Comment

You weigh too much, Alby.

I weigh 160lbs. I'm ****ing perfect, not a fatass like you or a lanky geek like HC.

Comment

AND! I could still take you in a fight.

Why? Because I'm gay, I'm allowed to go for the ****ing balls.

Comment

I'm not very tall, about 5'5" or something. Still growing a couple inches a year though.

Still, 110 lbs is pretty light for 5'5". And I eat a ton of food already.

Insert a torrent of "you are a short immasculate geek!"

Yup! Don't care a bit either

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                            You weigh too much, Alby.

I weigh 160lbs. I'm ****ing perfect, not a fatass like you or a lanky geek like HC.

You're also considerably shorter than me. We established in the other thread that you are a borderline midget.

What's your waist size?

Comment

For **** sakes, what measurement of mine have you NOT asked?

5'9 is not borderline midget.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                                This is true. 110 lbs.
                                Nevermind, you're 5'5". How old are you 18? You're about at your peak height.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X