No announcement yet.

Off Topic Posting Guidelines - help for newbies [NOT SERIOUS]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, no, no. 10. is Post at Another Forum and Return Periodically to Post Nonsense.
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Hello
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

quality

this forum is getting better and better
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post

Tactical Victory
          The poster just stops arguing his original point and changes to a different argument hoping no one will notice and call him out on it. When called out on it, he will stubbornly continue to ask for an answer to his secondary argument instead of responding to the original one.
          Can this one also be entitled "arguing anything with Ben Kenobi"?
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Extra victory condition: become an admin, move the entire forum to a new location, don't tell a small selection of the posters and keep them under the impression that one day the old forum will improve. Make MikeH mod of that old forum to give them an idea that there's some moderation. Now in this new forum (atwolyton.net) there are only people that are on your side, and you got rid of all the basards! WIN!
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Shut up Plomp! You already lost!
              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

*sob*
                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

It is actually possible to be pro-gun and Anti-Texas. But rare.
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    I can't believe I turned down a cultural victory.

I tried my best to just give you the game, but you turned it down and some English **** scooped it up...
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber View Post
                      Can this one also be entitled "arguing anything with Ben Kenobi"?
                      I believe that was the oh-so-subtle message embedded within that oh-so-subtle jab.

Edit 1: You know, after all those times he complained about it in his posts.

God, what am I doing with my life reading those posts and making this one in reply. Eugh.

Edit 2: In retrospect it is possible, if unlikely, that you haven't read those posts. I tend to avoid the nonsense involved in everyone beating on BK and vice-versa. Perhaps you joined the enlightened before I did.
                      Last edited by Zevico; August 3, 2010, 21:13.
                      "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico View Post
                        I believe that was the oh-so-subtle message embedded within that oh-so-subtle jab.

Edit 1: You know, after all those times he complained about it in his posts.

God, what am I doing with my life reading those posts and making this one in reply. Eugh.

Edit 2: In retrospect it is possible, if unlikely, that you haven't read those posts. I tend to avoid the nonsense involved in everyone beating on BK and vice-versa. Perhaps you joined the enlightened before I did.
                        My question was rhetorical and based mostly on my own experience with the aforesaid Mr Kenobi. I often don't read Kenobi threads but on occassion when boredom is extreme, it amuses me to see how far he will go to argue an absurdity and then continue to pretend he is maintaining his position
                        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

It is faster to run than ride a bicycle.

You know after that, every time I run and I see someone on a bike, I think about it and there's no way in hell I or anyone could catch up to a bike and beat them over any reasonable distance. I just watch the bike zoom off down the street and I'm like Ben is on crack.
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                            This is one of the funniest things I have read on this board

edit: not to be down on MikeH

Comment

Someone link him some of stefu's threads?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                                Someone link him some of stefu's threads?
                                Stefu?

Bugs is the hilarious one. Who remembers the series he did about history?

Comment

Working...
                                X