Judge blocks most controversial parts of AZ SB1070 law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    STOP. ARGUING. WITH. BEN. you are spamming the thread. SOME of us don't like to have to read his posts

This is worth repeating.

Please people, he *****every thread he posts in. Stop the madness.

There really is no glory in besting the town fool. Leave it be.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Caligastia View Post
      True, we are just arguing opinion here, but it makes sense to me that people who didn't go through the licensing process would be more likely to get pulled over. Yes, many signs are universal, but there are some technicalities out there that will get you pulled over if a cop sees you violate them - like coming to a full stop at a stop sign, for example.
      I agree, that STOP sign is quite confusing. If I'm an illegal wanting to avoid attention, plowing through that thing is always going to be my first reaction.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        STOP. ARGUING. WITH. BEN. you are spamming the thread. SOME of us don't like to have to read his posts
        ^
        Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
        X