No announcement yet.

Why I keep coming back to Apolyton.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with 147 different people? that's excessive by anyone's standards but maybe not Hugh Hefner's.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
      All men are sluts, if not in practice, in mentality. If straight men could get laid as much as gay men, they would.
      True dat, at least before I got married. But I was a serial monogamist -- not many one-night stands, which kept my total down.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I knew a guy who kept a list of all the women he had slept with in his life along with grades for various things. He made sure he had multiple copies of his list and would carry one copy in his wallet.
        What a douchebag.

I'm not at 147, but I have no idea of the actual number. For people who go out drinking and are open to drunken hookups, the exact number kinda fades out somewhere in the mid 20s.
        Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
        Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

To answer MrFun: each one of them was special to me, hence I've no difficulty keeping track.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

All men are sluts, if not in practice, in mentality. If straight men could get laid as much as gay men, they would.
            Perhaps this thread needs Asher, a monogamous gay man of fidelity, loyalty and principal (taking him at his word), to refute this Kenobist claim that gay men are all cheap slags.

It's not thoughts, or 'mentality' that count, but actions. There are men, gay or straight, that could have plenty of opportunities, but have found love, and are loyal to it.

Comment

At which number does (n-30) stop being "Jeff" (for example), and becomes "number 17" instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
                Perhaps this thread needs Asher, a monogamous gay man of fidelity, loyalty and principal (taking him at his word), to refute this Kenobist claim that gay men are all cheap slags.

It's not thoughts, or 'mentality' that count, but actions. There are men, gay or straight, that could have plenty of opportunities, but have found love, and are loyal to it.
                Men are cheap slags, not just gay men. The fact is that women are much less likely than men to give it up. So it's just a natural occurence that when you get two men attracted to each other their odds of having sex together are much higher than a man and a women. If women generally had the same mentality about sex as men do, it would even out.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york View Post
                  At which number does (n-30) stop being "Jeff" (for example), and becomes "number 17" instead?
                  Usually at n+1.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

The fact is that women are much less likely than men to give it up.
                    My experience would beg to differ. There seem to be just as many shameless whores who happen to be female in the world as there are shameless whores who happen to be male.

I've said this before, but I firmly believe that the reason women either appear to hook up less, or imply/say that they hook up less, is that they are much more sensitive to the "whore" label than men are - in other words, they are both more likely to judge each other for hooking up, and much more likely to care what other women think, than men are.

This means the key is to separate women from their friends. At that point, they feel more able to hook up (ie, do what they want to do anyway) with no repercussions.
                    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

They always come back in the end.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

To answer MrFun: each one of them was special to me, hence I've no difficulty keeping track.
                        awesome
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Hi Boris. Good to see you.
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

There may be some medical treatments available for this kind of delusion.
                            The liking us part or the asking Xenu for help part?
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Nobody can ever leave, too many good memories That's Apolyton for you.

Always leaving forever
                                Yes, thinking about "leaving forever" never works.

Comment

Working...
                                X