No announcement yet.

Why I keep coming back to Apolyton.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need to stop ****ing leaving, Boris.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

It's not my fault my home computer wouldn't let me connect to Apolyton for so long, only to mysteriously work just recently.

And have you guys all told Albert that his name change sucks? I mean, I'm glad it's not Albert Speer anymore, but ****ing hell, that's lame.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
        It's not my fault my home computer wouldn't let me connect to Apolyton for so long, only to mysteriously work just recently.

And have you guys all told Albert that his name change sucks? I mean, I'm glad it's not Albert Speer anymore, but ****ing hell, that's lame.
        Funny story... I requested a name change and got it... within minutes of the change, Robert Plomp (Cybershy) posts that there will be no more name changes on Apolyton.

By the way, you know who Al B. Sure! is right, Boris? Only MRT got a kick out of it. I don't think anybody else knows who he is.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_B._Sure!
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You didn't know til you looked it up.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I had the same thing happen to me as well. I'm told it was DNS issues on my ISP's side.
              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

You might as well give it up, love. I'm just not interested in you.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar View Post
                  Realboris!
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post

You might as well give it up, love. I'm just not interested in you.
                    I wish I knew how to quit you. *spits in palm*
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Always leaving forever
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

147 is the descending left side of a numeric keypad.

By pure coincidence, it's also the number of dudes I've banged.
                        How do you keep track of everyone you've been with over the years? I don't know how many I've been with.

Oh, and thumbs up.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Xenu help me, I think I actually like a lot of you people.
                          There may be some medical treatments available for this kind of delusion.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                            How do you keep track of everyone you've been with over the years? I don't know how many I've been with.

Oh, and thumbs up.
                            I knew a guy who kept a list of all the women he had slept with in his life along with grades for various things. He made sure he had multiple copies of his list and would carry one copy in his wallet.

And if Boris has really slept with 147 men... he's a god damn slut.

Comment

IIRC Boris has been a proud slut for many years.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

All men are sluts, if not in practice, in mentality. If straight men could get laid as much as gay men, they would.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X