I officially give up: American political discourse is hopeless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
    No ****. I think I'll go strike up a conversations with BK about abortion as a colonic from this glimpse into the most insane right-wing paranoia I've seen in a while.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Ladies and gentlemen, Exhibit A.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• OK, the *****ing about this finally reached a high enough level to make me give a **** (barely). Turns out that the imam behind the proposed Ground Zero mosque, while certainly much better than your average Islamist types, is still kind of a dick...

In a 2001 60 Minutes interview, Abdul Rauf condemned the 9/11 attacks as un-Islamic, and he stated that the U.S. was "an accessory to the crime that happened," because, "we have been accessory to a lot of innocent lives dying in the world." In 2010 he declined to state that Hamas was a terrorist organization.

KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, Exhibit A.
          Hey, I have an idea. If Paladino is elected and manages to get the site for the mosque appropriated for a war memorial the muslims who want to build the mosque should approach owners of nearby properties that have been up for sale. The deal will be this: The muslims will propose buying the sites, which will force Paladino to buy them. When the government buys the properties they get a cut from the owners.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• I would vote for Paladino because he looks like a Roman Emperor

Just imagine him with this on his head while he speaks

I need a foot massage

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, Exhibit A.
              The good news is Paladino's chances of winning in November are about equal to mine.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Has anyone ever noticed that the truly extremist nutters in US politics always seem to belong to the Republican party?
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• I think Truthers are more typically Democrats. There's plenty of crazy to go around.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Red Eye

"Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Cool. He can put it next to my gay bar that caters exclusively to Catholics. Get some interreligious love going on. Oh yeah!
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• If you build a gay bar next to everything you could run out of gays to keep them alive pretty fast.
                        Blah

Comment

• I doubt we'll ever run out of gays. The Church can just anoint more.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                          X