No announcement yet.

answer a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you call him frogger? Just because he lives in New York doesn't mean he has to run across freeways. In fact the speed limits are very resanoble in yew nork and there's absolutely no risk of having to run across logs to get to staten island they have ferrsy for that :wiglaf:
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

His screen-name used to be frogger. His avatar also used to be a kitten. These are things you do not know of KrazyHorse.

And I'm sure it's easy as hell to cross streets in NYC... the traffic is at a perpetual stand-still.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

why would you call him frogger if his name is now krazyhorse? Do you really expect that to get a rise out of him?

and kittens are (often, not always) adorable, I do not condemn the use of kittens as avatars.

Comment

No but half the time it slips out. Despite his name change, I remember him as Frogger. Frogger with the little kitten avatar

People keep calling me AS, Albert, Speer, etc.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You're a moron because what KUCI IS SAYING IS THAT THE INSURANCE COMPANIES ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO TAKE A CVA LIABILITY BENEFIT BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT HAS FORCED THEM TO REDUCE THE POSSIBILITY OF THEIR DEFAULTING. MEANWHILE, YOU ****ING ****, YOU ARE BUSY BLATHERING ABOUT FLOAT.
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
              why would you call him frogger if his name is now krazyhorse? Do you really expect that to get a rise out of him?

and kittens are (often, not always) adorable, I do not condemn the use of kittens as avatars.
              I was KH from my beginnings (2001) to about 2003 or so, then frogger for about a year, then KH again.
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                You're a moron because what KUCI IS SAYING IS THAT THE INSURANCE COMPANIES ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO TAKE A CVA LIABILITY BENEFIT BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT HAS FORCED THEM TO REDUCE THE POSSIBILITY OF THEIR DEFAULTING. MEANWHILE, YOU ****ING ****, YOU ARE BUSY BLATHERING ABOUT FLOAT.
                And where does he say this in the OP?

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                premise 1: the timespan of an insurer that undercharges defaulting is long compared to the timespan of consumers switching providers
                premise 2: consumers are incapable (or unwilling) of estimating the default risk of their provider
                conclusion: the equilibrium state of the insurance market is one where insurers universally undercharge and regularly default

Are my premises incorrect?
                If not, is my conclusion actually true?
                If not, why?

Comment

What exactly is your avatar now? It looks like a fat dude getting eaten by a polar bear.
                  xpost

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                    And where does he say this in the OP?
                    WHAT I SAID AND WHAT HE SAID ARE THE SAME THING, SIMPLY USING DIFFERENT WORDS. HOWEVER, BECAUSE YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND YOU WENT TO A THIRD-RATE SCHOOL, YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY SEEING THAT.
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

What exactly is your avatar now? It looks like a fat dude getting eaten by a polar bear.
                      xpost
                      that's a woman.

She was such an idiot. Jumping into a polar bear enclosure at a zoo is stupid enough but during feeding time!

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                        that's a woman.
                        A german woman, so it's naturally man-ish.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

xpost
                          German woman.

That is a description of the victim, not the perpetrator.
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                            WHAT I SAID AND WHAT HE SAID ARE THE SAME THING, SIMPLY USING DIFFERENT WORDS. HOWEVER, BECAUSE YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND YOU WENT TO A THIRD-RATE SCHOOL, YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY SEEING THAT.
                            NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THIRD-TIER UNIVERSITIES

And I could've gone to a better school like U Penn with my SAT score I went to a college I could afford and that was giving me a scholarship. U Penn is expensive as hell.

Cost of 4.5 years of college for me = $9000 in student loans, $3000 of which came in that extra semester where I didn't get scholarship money. I got my college education at a bargain.

Comment

Why did you need the extra .5?
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Bad planning. I was undecided on my major for too long*. I had more than enough credits but not all my required courses for my major.

*I even posted on apolyton about what my major should be. I went with finance at the suggestion of Imran and Japher

Comment

Working...
                                X