No announcement yet.

Do you use a wash cloth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always rinse off any hair or specks. I don't see a problem.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

What RAH says.

99% of the time, soap gets dirty because you're not wetting it enough before use.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Everyone's an environmentalist until it comes to their soap. That simple product they must have in a plastic container.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
          Everyone's an environmentalist until it comes to their soap. That simple product they must have in a plastic container.
          **** off hippie scum
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Loofah.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
              I specifically use the shower gel due to the plastic bottles. Oil industry.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Too bad BP isn't an American company. Obama would give them a trillion dollar bail out.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

My soap-holder is a painted metal grill.
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                  X