65.22%
    Combination/depends
    4.35%
    Something else
    0.00%
    Banana
    0.00%
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

It depends

Usually I use nothing but sometimes I will use a cloth or even a loofa or a brush thingy--
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

The only reason there's something else than soap in my shower is because my GF uses all those other stuff.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Go to 6:55
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Are you ****ing kidding me? You just rub the soap on your body or lather it with your hand? ****ing barbarians!
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Why do you never vote, Alby?
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
              Are you ****ing kidding me? You just rub the soap on your body or lather it with your hand? ****ing barbarians!
              Shower gel, actually.

Hand-body-interface washing tools are essentially for girls.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                "Speaking of which, I learned that white people don't use washcloths, you know that? I'm serious, they have one bar of soap in the house. Every time I use it, someone else's pubic hair was in it. It's like, use the cloth. Why yo' ass gotta put the raw bar of soap in your butt and all this? Maybe I need to wash my face, or my feet."

Comment

Are you kidding me? Just have separate bars for sink and shower. ****ing barbarians!
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Also, don't leave hairs on the soap. It's not that hard.
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                      Are you kidding me? Just have separate bars for sink and shower. ****ing barbarians!
                      I use a liquid body wash and liquid hand soap-- its not by any decided choice by me-- its just what is there when I hit the shower--
                      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                        "Speaking of which, I learned that white people don't use washcloths, you know that? I'm serious, they have one bar of soap in the house. Every time I use it, someone else's pubic hair was in it. It's like, use the cloth. Why yo' ass gotta put the raw bar of soap in your butt and all this? Maybe I need to wash my face, or my feet."
                        This always amuses me. I live in Scarborough now, with a heavy black population...and at the gym here, almost all the black guys use this gay little washing glove in the showers. It's ****ing bizarre.

As for soap -- who the **** uses bars of soap in showers anymore?

Shower gel, *****es. Learn it. Use it.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

My GF does the shopping, let her choose the soap.
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

You've got to have gentle soap if you're going to be prepping for pegging.

Comment

She's not into that kind of stuff, however, and she's keeping me sufficiently entertained.

[edit:] I do use shower gel when traveling, though. I just ran out since then.
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                              X