Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hence...

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    til somebody says 'I didn't know anyone did it THAT way! Eww')
    Check it...

Independent, ad-free, uncensored comedy. Watch new episodes of Dimension 20, Um, Actually, Game Changer every week.

I wipe my ass standing up. That’s either really weird or not weird at all to you. The fact of the matter is this – you only do it one way. And until right now, you never knew that another way existed. But it does. And half your friends are doing it.

Don’t believe me? Leave your room. Ask the first ten people you see, “Do you wipe your ass while standing up, or while sitting down?” You’ll have five people for each way, and ten people who can’t believe that there is another way to do it. Of course, “Standing” and “Sitting” are not being used in the truest sense of the words: Standers are more “hovering”, and Sitters are more “leaning”, but you get the picture.

The argument of Standing vs. Sitting is one that hasn’t been properly waged, and it takes a moment to realize why. Clearly it’s not because we aren’t talking about poop. I would say that, on average, I mention a crap I took, the fact that I have to take a crap, or something else that involves crap at least three or four times a day. You probably do, too. Try and keep track of it. But back to the original question, why aren’t people talking about wiping?

Wiping is one of those things that you learn when you’re young - and one of those things that you do so often, you never really think about the fact that there could be other ways to do it. It’s like brushing your teeth, or putting on socks, or committing ritualistic suicide. You just assume that everyone else is doing it exactly the same way. I could take it a step further and go into the different ways that toilet paper is used (wad, neatly folded squares, etc.) but in the interest of keeping things simple, I’ll stick with the wiping.

I have a few theories on what makes a stander a stander and what makes a sitter a sitter. There’s one that seems to be the most true: it depends on where your toilet paper was when you were growing up. Those who had the TP right next to the bowl are more likely to be sitters, while those who had to reach across to the wall for some paper ended up standing.

While I am a die-hard stander, there are two sides to every argument, and I will try to maintain my journalistic integrity by examining the pros and cons of each side.

STANDING
    PROS: Easier access to affected area, immediate gratification of seeing what you made in the bowl

CONS: Risk of getting poo on the floor that wasn’t quite out when you were still sitting, possible strained hamstring

Sitters will argue that when you stand up, the poo “mushes together” between your cheeks, but I can assure you that is not the case.

SITTING
    PROS: More relaxing, very little chance of poo ending up on the floor

CONS: Small risk of accidentally misjudging and sticking your hand in the water, harder to cover all surface area.

So as you can see, each method has its strengths and weaknesses. Be warned, however – it is very, VERY hard to win the argument of which is better. Most people have their minds made up, and it is nearly impossible to convert a stander to a sitter (or vice versa) mid-stream, so to speak.

If your argument starts to get too heated, there is one common ground that will get everyone back on the same page. And that is that no one should be wiping back to front. This practice, known in most scientific circles as “brown balling”, is absolutely atrocious, and anyone who admits to actually doing this should be beaten and thrown out the window.

Next week, we’ll discuss the advantage of using baby wipes over plain old toilet paper.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Wipe? Then what's that brush for?
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Dauphin wins the thread.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

Yep.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
            YES ASHER PERHAPS IF YOU MADE ANOTHER GAY SEX THREAD ABOUT CHRISTIANITY ORDER WOULD BE RESTORED

I use this forum not because I am interested in you twinks or your asses, I use it because it is one of the few sites that is not blocked by the government firewall. I have no idea why they would allow me to post here and not download PDFs or buy sweaters but that is the way it goes
            Government work ethic
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Fail
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

How the heck can you wipe yourself sitting down? And where is the "I don't wipe" option?
                "

Comment

Originally posted by pphilip35
                  I use this because it is one of the few sites that is not blocked by the government firewall. I have very less idea why they would allow me to post here and not download PDFs or buy sweaters but that is the way it go

Comment

Surely the first wipe is sitting down when your butt cheeks are nicely spread apart and you can really get up there with a couple of extra sheets of tissue. Then you finish off standing up with as many single sheets as necessary...

Of course, it all depends on whether you've just dropped a nice solid floater - or you've just pebble-dashed the bowl with half your insides...
                    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                      I voted "Both; [I wear] Depends"
                      It must be gay bowel syndrome. I read about that on conservapedia.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                        It must be gay bowel syndrome. I read about that on conservapedia.
                        Wow, I can't believe they actually have an article about that

Comment

Wow that is a lengthy article, too!

The book The Marketing of Evil by David Kupelian describes how Harvard-educated marketing professionals Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen (who authored the acknowledged public relations Bible of the homosexual-rights movement After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of Gays in the '90s) were able to change some American's perceptions regarding homosexuality.
                          I found that funny that they mentioned Harvard-educated as if it's a bad thing. Damn liberal intellectuals from fancy pants Harvard!
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                          X