Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you wipe?

Standing up or sitting down?

(yeah this thread is going places til somebody says 'I didn't know anyone did it THAT way! Eww')
    Standing up
    21.43%
    Sitting down
    50.00%
    Both; depends
    21.43%
    I use a banana
    7.14%
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

I voted "Both; [I wear] Depends"
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      I voted "Both; [I wear] Depends"

Quick wit.
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Don't the French just shoots jets of water up their ass to wipe?

Trust the French to take a **** and simulate gay sex at the same time.
        Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
        Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd View Post
          Don't the French just shoots jets of water up their ass to wipe?

Trust the French to take a **** and simulate gay sex at the same time.
          With all of the bending over they do, it only makes sense to make enemas more convenient.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

No one is voting. Not even Alby.

Classic thread.

Comment

You know what's sad? Pretty sure we had this thread at one point already, though it was even more invasive. It asked which direction people wiped.

And I think we had ANOTHER thread which asked if people crumpled or folded the paper...and perhaps ANOTHER on how many squares to use.

Jesus ****ing christ

Comment

YES ASHER PERHAPS IF YOU MADE ANOTHER GAY SEX THREAD ABOUT CHRISTIANITY ORDER WOULD BE RESTORED

I use this forum not because I am interested in you twinks or your asses, I use it because it is one of the few sites that is not blocked by the government firewall. I have no idea why they would allow me to post here and not download PDFs or buy sweaters but that is the way it goes

Comment

The sweaters I buy are honestly not even that expensive.

Comment

Are they merino?

Comment

depends on if it's sticky and i need additional leverage.
                      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection View Post
                        depends on if it's sticky and i need additional leverage.
                        Sticky? what are you eating? Something aint right!

Comment

I have probs with the postnasal drips.
                          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

It depends on how deep I plan on going.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Standing.

When this came up a couple of years ago (after a mention on Radio 1 Breakfast show) I did try sitting. You really get right up in there! I want to clean my butt not have a PBW! And you have to get your hand down below the toilet seat. It's perverted! Probably invented by Catholics and/or Republicans.

Until that mention a couple of years ago I had no idea anyone would try another way, and it seems everyone shared that. They had no idea there was an alternative way and were basically whichever method they used thought the other way was disgusting.
                              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                              X