Let's talk about gay sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
    Or they wear them without a shirt underneath.
    You wear a shirt underneath a t-shirt?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Layered shirts...people do it.

Incidentally the only v-neck shirt I have is an undershirt, so it goes underneath my other ****.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

lol, for some reason I was thinking about v-necked sweaters.
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Asher, I used one of your lines last weekend. My wife and I were hanging out with several other couples/friends, and I walked out to the back deck just in time to hear one of the unattached women say "That's why you have anal sex... so you don't get pregnant." Without missing a beat, I said "I have anal sex because the prostate is the male g-spot." Thought you'd appreciate that.
          Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Did the ladiefolk appreciate it?
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

They did. There was a moment of stunned silence, then everybody cracked up. The wife just rolled her eyes.
              Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
              X