Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    I know no one wants to click Heraclitus' link because it's Heraclitus

What if I linked to a video that is just like ice cream?
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post

What if I linked to a video that is just like ice cream?
      0_o
      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty View Post
        0_o
        Its a remix of the profound wisdom of of the good doctor.
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Here, Hera. this might be more fitting for you...

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Asher, there's a consultant in our office who came to work today wearing a light blue t-shirt with a plunging V-shaped neckline. Is he gay?
            Graffiti in a public toilet
            Do not require skill or wit
            Among the **** we all are poets
            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Potentially. I happen to think v-necks are hideous, though.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                Yes, the heterosexual world has done all kinds of intriguing studies on the most mundane homosexuals. The ones who work professional jobs in monogamous relationships. It's a field of epic importance and endless intrigue.
                Asher

have you moved all that intrigue to Calgary yet ??

OH ya--- Jokinnen -- WTF ????
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I move on Monday.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I move on Monday.
                    Ahh

in a pure coincidence, I will be out of town for the next 4 weeks-- eastward bound

Oh and later in August I will actually spend a night (actually 3) in Toronto-- I estimate I have flown through the airport about 60 times but never stayed.

WE are staying right downtown so I figure we will hit some of the obvious touristy type things that might appeal to the little ones.
                    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Make sure you hit the Brass Rail and Zanzibar.

There's lots of lights for the little ones to be entertained by.

Comment

Make sure you hit the Brass Rail and Zanzibar.

There's lots of lights for the little ones to be entertained by.

Let me guess . . . gay clubs?

oh -ok zanzibar is a strip club with food? Brass rail is a strip club?? Let me guess the joints you recently attended in the stag party travels

Comment

Quintessentially Toronto.

Comment

Potentially. I happen to think v-necks are hideous, though.
                            They are. Especially when they show pectorals. That's just too gay.
                            Graffiti in a public toilet
                            Do not require skill or wit
                            Among the **** we all are poets
                            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

I watched "I love you Philip Morris" recently. It was an interesting movie. Had some gay sex scenes. Supposedly a true story.
                              Quendelie axan!

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                                They are. Especially when they show pectorals. That's just too gay.
                                Or they wear them without a shirt underneath.
                                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                                X