Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Argentina!
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Argentina
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

4-0
        Blah

Comment

Argentina
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

thread summary: Barnabas hates gay people but sleeps with Ben Kenobi
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

If you don't change your ways a God will strike your home with a meteorite

Well, unless you do end up moving to a monastery
              I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
                When Cuba gets a hurricane it is punished because of communism
                When Argentina gets punished, it is because of communism too.
                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

lies, unless you consider crony capitalism and clientelism to be communism
                  I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                    In conclusion, anti-Catholicism is the last acceptable prejudice.
                    No it isn't.

Comment

And thats why Birds do it, bees do it,

even flamboyant Argentine men do it.

Let's do it, let's misquote the internet
                      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                        Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                          thread summary: Barnabas hates gay people but sleeps with Ben Kenobi
                          Asher told me Barnabas is gay. He's not gay?
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You should stop believeing everything everyone says, especially over the internet.
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                              You should stop believeing everything everyone says, especially over the internet.
                              I don't understand why people would lie just because they're anonymous on the internet. Do you think Asher is normally a liar in his day to day life?
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

The vast majority of people constantly lie in their day to day life. Across the internet it's even easier to not get caught out on it, or not care if you do.
                                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X