• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL gay marriage

I turn on the tv,

Argentine senator says:

Abraham Lincoln was bisexual

And Christine of Sweden, Joan of Arc, Sor Juana Inez de la Cruz were lesbians

Female senator interrupts him and asks: Where did you get that information?

The senator answers: The Internet

Then he says that there are many gays in the animal and vegetable kingdom
    I need a foot massage

And then people wonder why we are where we are
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

LOL Gay marriages? Don't you mean LOL retarded latins?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

They're debating Gay Marriage.
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Sounds like he's familiar with the vegetable kingdom.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

teh internets are poweful tools
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

NEED CREDIBLE SOURCE OR I'LL DISMISS YOUR REMARKS AS LIES!
              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                LOL Gay marriages? Don't you mean LOL retarded latins?
                AKA "LOL Christianity? Don't you mean LOL retarded fundamentalist, literalist, conservative, southern, hypocritical preachers?"
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

The correct answer is "LOL, politicians" then "" and then "" (which should be blue) when you realize they are the ones in charge.
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Gay marriage won, 33 votes to 27

I am thinking of moving to the countryside, I don't want God to spare Buenos Aires because of my presence
                    I need a foot massage

Comment

seriously though, good on argentina
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I probably wrote most of what he is referring to.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Yeah, after last vote, I was afraid they wouldn't approve it.

One of my aunts went to a protest against it
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
                            Gay marriage won, 33 votes to 27

I am thinking of moving to the countryside, I don't want God to spare Buenos Aires because of my presence
                            Don't worry, there's a considerable backlog in Divine Wrath. God only just now got around to smiting the wicked Haitians for a pact with the devil 200 years ago, assuming having to live in a ****hole like Haiti wasn't punishment enough. I guess that's for their current low-level practice of voodoo though. Cataclysmic stuff like voting to let gays have hospital visitation rights, now, that'll take a while to brew up an adequate punishment. You shouldn't need to move away until 2050 or so, when San Francisco is struck by a storm of meteorites, devoured by locusts, and submerged by a tidal wave before finally being swallowed entire by the earth opening up beneath it. You should be next in the queue then, just as soon as God gets done inflicting one or two fatal mudslides/hurricanes per year on Central America because the Aztecs sacrificed children in pre-Columbian times.

In conclusion, anti-Catholicism is the last acceptable prejudice.
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                              Don't worry, there's a considerable backlog in Divine Wrath. God only just now got around to smiting the wicked Haitians for a pact with the devil 200 years ago, assuming having to live in a ****hole like Haiti wasn't punishment enough. I guess that's for their current low-level practice of voodoo though. Cataclysmic stuff like voting to let gays have hospital visitation rights, now, that'll take a while to brew up an adequate punishment. You shouldn't need to move away until 2050 or so, when San Francisco is struck by a storm of meteorites, devoured by locusts, and submerged by a tidal wave before finally being swallowed entire by the earth opening up beneath it. You should be next in the queue then, just as soon as God gets done inflicting one or two fatal mudslides/hurricanes per year on Central America because the Aztecs sacrificed children in pre-Columbian times.

In conclusion, anti-Catholicism is the last acceptable prejudice.
                              When Cuba gets a hurricane it is punished because of communism

When Mexico gets a hurricane, it is punished because of their masonic gov and drug cartels

Dominican Republic only gets hurricanes because they share Hispaniola with Haiti, they should blame the Haitians

Perhaps a smaller punishment would suffice, a gay pride parade could get struck by lightning, a small earthquake could destroy the congress burying alive the senators who voted for gay marriage

Off course, deny them Christian burial
                              I need a foot massage

Comment

Working...
                              X