Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Safe Is It To Use My Electric Razor In The Shower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
    Real men don't shave.
    The Romans would disagree.

Comment

Back to the OP, electric razors are fine in the shower Wiggy - proceed!
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
        The Romans would disagree.
        And they are all dead.
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally Posted by Hauldren Collider
          Why would you shave in the shower?
          Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
          To save on shaving cream.

IDIOTS! Damned dumb idiots! And Asher didn't even correct it!!!
          A damned electric razor doesn't use shaving cream. You two probably use shaving cream with them though.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Real men don't shave.
            QFT
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

And they are all dead.
              Better dead than hairy.

Comment

Cort Haus is a wise man indeed.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  IDIOTS! Damned dumb idiots! And Asher didn't even correct it!!!
                  A damned electric razor doesn't use shaving cream. You two probably use shaving cream with them though.
                  Except for the fact that electric shavers do use cream, particularly the ones that have the shaving cream dispensers in the shaver head. Personally, I use a manual razor because the electric ones I've had didn't impress me and soap instead of cream because my skin doesn't react well with the shaving creams.
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Real men don't use shaving cream.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

That's the new-fangled pansy shaver they're selling.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I've been known to dry shave... AGAINST THE GRAIN, b*tches! [/hardcore]

Comment

Damn! You really are a bad ass.

Comment

Seriously though, I've done it before and wouldn't recommend it unless you enjoy digging holes in your face to get course, ingrown facial hairs out. Which is to say, it's not an enjoyable task. Tried shaving that way for that "smoother, closer shave" and regretted it in the following weeks.

Comment

I prefer to shave in the shower as well. Its easier and quicker and it doesn't hurt to shave without shaving cream in the shower.

I'm actually surprised Wiglaf even shaves himself. I would've pictured him going to the barber every morning and getting a shave like the old days! Straight razor, hot towels, and everything
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I shaved off my beard 3 weeks ago. First time that I haven't had it since 1978. I grew back a mustache because according to my mother and the people at the Post, I looked about 11 years old.

Comment

Working...
                                X