Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

40,000 posts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • giblets
    replied
    Asher has only made .4% of the posts on this forum up to this point.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    I hate you all

    and if I wasnt convinced Alby is a gangbanger with a stash of weapons and underworld connections i'd say something far more worse and directed at alby

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    190,000 isn't that much! It's only...

    -the number of Chinese soldiers killed during the Korean War
    -the number of iPad pre-orders on the first week
    -the number of people who immigrate to Britain each year
    -the number of jobs lost in the US in October 2009
    -the number of guns given to Iraqi security forces that went missing

    See, with that perspective, it's nothing!

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    oh my ****ing god. you guys are killing me.

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    If Asher lives to be 76, he can churn out another 189,252 posts before he dies.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    11 years

    !! YEARS

    christ.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Hey... look at it this way. You only average 10.37 posts a day for 11 years...

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Do you want me to kill myself Alby

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    There's a big drop off from you three til you get to Imran at 30,471. After that, it's a gradual decline.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    I nedd the PCR now

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Paddy and Grandpa Troll

    I have no idea who Paddy is and Grandpa Troll I'm surprised because he really doesn't post much. You'll catch up to both of them in about a week or so though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Who?

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    There's still two people with higher post counts, so you fail at being biggest failure.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    I hate postcount. it is a reminder of my failures in life.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Originally posted by Asher View Post
    Can a mod please PCR me
    Clearly you are drunk.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X