Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Face of Tomorrow (what future humans will look like)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome site BTW Lots of interesting facial composits.

http://www.faceoftomorrow.com/thefaces.asp#

Its interesting to see them. The sample of people probably isn't representative. [esp. London the guy looks basically White, which makes no sense considering its demographics] it also dosen't take into account sexual and natural selection as well as how recesive traits are.

Looking at the cities on the map however I would more or less say the near future will see a big change in the appearance of people on the European and Australian continent while those on others will look more or less the same as they do now.

No suprise considering that for example in 2030 in Great Britain people the non-nndigenous population under 40 will number 23.5 million while the indigenus will number only 15 million.

The same process of population replacement will happen a few decades later in Middle Eastern countries like Algeria and eventually in Japan and Korea. China will retain a sizeable population of East Asian types for centuries like I predicted and Africa as well as reasonable chunk of the New World and perhaps enclaves in the Arab Peninsula and Europe will be completley dominated by the West African type (East Africans with the exception of Ethiopia aren't breeding as fast, Khosians, Arabs, Whites and Coloreds are to few and to infertile in number to make a difference, Indians the only ones with long term birthrate high enough to be able to supply hundreds of millions of immigrants need to change future Africa's composition are unlikley to chose to emigrate there).
    Last edited by Heraclitus; July 6, 2010, 09:42.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      As an American who has no contact with Germans or Dutch or English, I'm not acquianted enough perhaps to pick up on those cues. To me, the Cologne composite looks like he could be the Damascus composite's brother.
      That must be it. I can often pick out Danish people in a crowd. There's a typical 'Danish' look that far from all Danes have, but many have it, and without a doubt it is a different look from Swedes or Germans. Then again I can identify Swedes on vacation before I hear them speak just by the particular orange hue of their tan.

Damascus looks Middle Eastern (and it's not just the ugly mustache). I might not have picked out Lebanese but I would certainly say somewhere between Palestine and Iraq.

If you do the same thing opening up the two pictures and switching back and forth between them, the orientation of the Buenos Aires and Damascus are the same and it's interesting how they are literally the same in features. Switching between them, it's like only the background changes. The nose, eyebrows, cheeks, everything is unchanged.
      I did that. It's hard to pindown what exactly distinguishes Cologne and Buenos Aires because of the tilt you mentioned and the clear difference in age, but the faces are definitely shaped differently. With Buenos Aires and Damascus it's easier - the shape is again very different, the chin, the nose, the eyes, the ears, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
        Sydney
        Don't gay up the thread!

And I'm sure it was all a wonderful paradise for you, besides the Sydney. I already know you love swarthiness. The only reason why I didn't do all women was because none of the Islamic areas (Damascus, Ankara, or Istanbul) had female representation.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Don't gay up the thread!

And I'm sure it was all a wonderful paradise for you, besides the Sydney. I already know you love swarthiness. The only reason why I didn't do all women was because none of the Islamic areas (Damascus, Ankara, or Istanbul) had female representation.
          I love the excuses you always come up with. You don't need to hide it any more, Alby.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

also they only went to copacabana in rio, which is pretty unrepresentative of the city as a whole. if they went to a zona norte neighbourhood, then the face would be darker, if they'd gone to the complexo do alemão, the face would have been very black.

it's the same thing in london, it depends where you go, you're going to get a very different composite in the tate modern than if you went to manor park or southall...
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
              I did that. It's hard to pindown what exactly distinguishes Cologne and Buenos Aires because of the tilt you mentioned and the clear difference in age, but the faces are definitely shaped differently. With Buenos Aires and Damascus it's easier - the shape is again very different, the chin, the nose, the eyes, the ears, everything.
              You really think so? With regards to the Buenos Aires and Damascus? The ears are a little off but everything else looks the same too me. The set and I guess almond shape of the eyes is the same, the brows are unchanged, the length and width of the nose, the width of the nostrils is the same. Focus on individual parts and you still think they're different? The chin might look a bit different but that might just be because of the effect of shadow on the Buenos Aires' chin. The Damascus has a stronger jaw and a shorter forehead but see little variations like that I wouldn't attribute to ethnicity but more to individual variation and diet (the prominence of the jaw is believe it or not highly based on diet from my understanding of early 20th century research of the introduction of agriculture into primitive societies and the resultant changes in jaw structure; diet definitely plays a role in that)
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

DP
                Last edited by Al B. Sure!; July 6, 2010, 10:19.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                  also they only went to copacabana in rio, which is pretty unrepresentative of the city as a whole. if they went to a zona norte neighbourhood, then the face would be darker, if they'd gone to the complexo do alemão, the face would have been very black.

it's the same thing in london, it depends where you go, you're going to get a very different composite in the tate modern than if you went to manor park or southall...
                  That's true. ethnic neighborhoods abound and would drastically affect the composite.

Comment

Yeah but for whatever reason, the composites look 'attractive' even though the people made up from them are not. Look at Istanbul. Everyone of those men is ugly as **** (I mean surprisingly ugly) but the composite miraculously looks normal.
                    It is the funny thing about Istanbul...the women are really hot on the whole but the men seem to be quite ugly...
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                      Sydney

You'll have to ask his Nanny if he's allowed out Asher

Comment

The thrill is the danger.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                        X