Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
    8======D

(If I were better at art I would draw under age wife to go with)
    This is astoundingly arousing.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Funny your avatar has the opposite effect on me. Your posts are where bonars go to die. It looks like a panda having sex with a cored apple while a Muslim squirrel looks on, waiting his turn. Disgusting. This is the fourth of July, not a time for you to kill my erecktion.

Comment

Maybe if you were less of a temperamental old man, you could keep it up.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Is "bonar" French?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Outrageous. I'm like 26 and in the best sex of my life. This forum has really hit a new low. If you think 26 is old then I suggest you take an anthropology class.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              Is "bonar" French?
              It's not surprising you don't know what it means. No the penis does not literally ossify, I know this, it is a term. An expression please.

Comment

You mean boner?

You're a geezer. Get used to it.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

My mom never told me how old I am and I finished college in 3 years. For all I know I could actually be 24. Kiss my ass.

Comment

That's not true. I can't be 24. I take that back and apologize having checked my facts on that.
                    Last edited by Wiglaf; July 4, 2010, 02:41. Reason: I REGRET THE ERROR :mad:

Comment

You could be 44, if you don't know.

Comment

I just checked my license so I probably know more accurately than you do that I am 26. Watch how stupid Texans are:

Comment

americans are awesome!
                          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Granpa FTW

Comment

That was definitely a sad display.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I don't feel like watching the whole thing but the chick who was asked about what Paul Revere said when the British were coming said "The Redcoats were coming". That kind of implies that she knows something about the revolutionary war and she was thrown off by Leno's question (who asks a question with the answer as part of the question anyway?) and assumed that was more complicated.
                                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                                X