Thread in which we draw Mohammad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread in which we draw Mohammad

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Didn't Aneeshm make a retarded thread like this last month but in all dumb seriousness? Talking about a stick figure becomes so evil as soon as you claim it's Muhammad?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I make an effort not to read his threads.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

And is that an etch a sketch?
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I'll be damned. It is.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
            I make an effort not to read his threads.
            It was great actually because Buggs commented on it by posting a picture of a beef stew and saying... yeah the picture of a stick figure becomes offensive as soon as you say it's Muhammad just like this meat stew becomes offensive as soon as I say it's beef!

Comment

I guess you had to be there.

Comment

I'll be damned. It is.
                Pretty damn incredible.

Comment

I guess you had to be there.
                  It helps if you remember that Aneeshm is a Muslim-hating Hindu.

Comment

That's the part I was missing.

Comment

Check him out.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

8======D

(If I were better at art I would draw under age wife to go with)

Comment

< >
                          ---
                          /---\
                          --- --
                          1 1

(She is under age )

Comment

That's pretty weak, Wiggy.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Not all of us can be alone and sober tonight. I will draw something better when this woman stops dry humping my Rembrandt.

Comment

Working...
                              X