Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Filipinos like white guys so much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    Delta Force operators and Army Rangers, KH... The best of the best lost men. That's kind of not supposed to happen with your mindset.
    Errr...who the **** says they "aren't supposed to lose men"?

You put men on the ground or near the ground and there are other men around with guns intent on killing them, then some of your men will get killed.

Nobody in their right minds disputes that.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      Does that change the facts of what I said before that the Africans fought fiercely for their independence and would fight fiercely against a hypothetical Chinese invader? If anything, that only shows how right I am. To take those losses and keep pouring it on is fanatical.
      Who the **** cares how fanatical they are? As it turns out, modern armies can basically KILL EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD if their leadership chooses to allow them to and if there's no other modern army standing in the way. And I'm not talking about with nuclear weapons. I'm talking about walking into villages and leaving only corpses. Piece of ****ing cake.

African armed resistance was a joke. The Europeans barely contested it (they generally left colonials to their own devices) and they still managed to annihilate hundreds (thousands?) of times the number of their own they lost.
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Again, KH... What about the Vietcong?
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• What about them? I don't understand the question.

I'm pretty sure you don't either.

American military forces operate at least most of the time with a significant amount of restraint. Could they have defeated the VC and NVA through unrestrained application of force against both armed groups as well as civilian populations? Duh. Would this have been in US interests OR the right thing to do? No.

Also, those skinnies don't have **** on the VC or NVA.

Those boys were ORGANIZED and DISCIPLINED.

Something African militias are not particularly famous for.
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Sigh...

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
            You'd have to exterminate the entire population of a lot of these countries to pacify them.
            I said that hours ago, KH. Sure if you're willing to slaughter everybody, it's easy but China goes into Africa slaughtering everybody and I don't care how much more powerful China would have become by then, the rest of the world would come crashing down on China.

The whole thing is retarded anyway because China is not invading Africa.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• No ****. That's why I posted the laughing smilie a page back, after one of Hera's more colourful posts.

The point is that AFRICAN ARMED RESISTANCE WOULD BE A JOKE.

EVERY OTHER REGION IN THE WORLD WOULD OFFER MORE SIGNIFICANT RESISTANCE THAN SUBSAHARAN AFRICA.
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• I don't even know why I bothered with you. Anybody who brings up African anti-colonial resistance movements as proof of African might obviously has a few screws loose.
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                  I don't even know why I bothered with you. Anybody who brings up African anti-colonial resistance movements as proof of African might obviously has a few screws loose.
                  Ethiopia kicked Italian ass in the first war and it took half a million Italian troops to subjugate it in the second war. That deserves some credit.

Oh and the Italians even used 300-500 tons of mustard gas deployed from the air.

Comment

• Honestly, the idea of African militias putting up a real fight strikes me as a little bit less silly than the idea of China sending troops halfway around the world to Africa, mounting an invasion, just to get tail.

And even if that happened, by Hera's logic, they'd be doomed. Going to great expense to import dark-person genes into your population? Soon the Chinese would be listening to the Hip Hop and smacking their shorties, while the Japanese would upload their consciousness into a great supercomputer with lasers for arms and take over all of Eastern Asia. Or something.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                    X