• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i must have missed the cockney vocaroo link
    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• i sound like a welsh cockney.

i have no mic, so you'll have to use your imagination.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; January 17, 2011, 18:56.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• i'm sorry, what was that? i fell asleep halfway through listening to it...
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; January 17, 2011, 18:57.
            Order of the Fly

Comment

• what would you know about quality posts. you can't even write it properly.

Comment

• I have -3 singing ability... not that that has ever stopped me. I lack a microphone, alas.
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; January 17, 2011, 18:57.
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                    You're doing it wrong.

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
                    X