Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
How did you meet whomever you're with?
Collapse
X
-
OK so you had sex with your friend's wife
This is why women are intolerable for relationships, you cannot trust them to stay put unless American Idol is on.
Leave a comment:
-
At a pinball arcade near campus, mid-70s. She was dating (and later married) a good friend of mine, and we, in turn, became good friends. Eventually, stuff happened, and they ended up divorced.
We've been married nearly 23 years now.
Leave a comment:
-
Easiest way to meet women is church by far. True even in D.C., though it will probably get you AIDS. Really if you cannot get laid on the Hill you aren't trying.
Leave a comment:
-
At my local restaurant/pub on trivia night. She just started working as a waitress a few days before. She had been going there as a customer for years, so knew one of my close pub friends who I play trivia with. My friend introduced me to her and we chatted a little before trivia. After trivia, she got off work and was attempting to eat a hamburger and kept putting it down. I noticed (she's very cute) and came over and asked if she was alright. She mentioned she had a headache so we chatted for a bit, and apparently she felt better enough to actually eat the burger.
At the time I had just started dating someone else, so we were simply friends (for like another month and a half or so), and it was just friendly conversation. However, she later mentioned (after we started dating) that my noticing that she wasn't feeling well and coming over to talk was when she started to really become attracted to me.
Anyways, a month later I was free as the previous "relationship" (I hesitate to call it that, but there isn't a great team for dating someone for a month) fizzled out, and a few weeks later, I kissed my girlfriend on a Saturday night at the pub and away we went.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: