Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you meet whomever you're with?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Asher
    replied
    Even if this is true, there's TONS of people on match.com. It's not a scam, it's a real site.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    I've also done some research and there are indications that match.com is a scam with fake profiles which try to contact members who have recently closed their accounts. Also, profiles remain up even if the member hasn't been active in months.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    I know quite a few people who've found successful, long-term mates using those kinds of sites. Don't discount them.

    They're mostly for more mature people, though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    I did a trial... got nowhere. Interesting to be rejected by dozens of women a day...

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    It's the gay polos.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guynemer
    replied



    The lady and I have been married for nearly three years now, and we were dating for two years prior to that. And for a solid year prior to that, I got a significant string of quality tail, all thanks to match.com. You're apparently not doing it right.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
    match.com is crap
    Fixed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guynemer
    replied
    match.com

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    To answer the OP: I haven't yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Unsurprisingly, we met online.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Unnecessary to harbor hope, or for her to return? In either case, I beg to differ.

    Leave a comment:


  • Drake Tungsten
    replied
    Unnecessary, Sloww.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    I'd seen her for a long time, from time-to-time. I didn't know who she was or what she did for a living. She could have been a librarian. Imagine my surprise when I learned that she was a dominatrix wannabe. One day she left and on her departure, left me tied up here.
    I still harbor a small hope that she'll return soon and release me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kitschum
    replied
    Originally posted by MrFun View Post
    Yo Kits, thanks for reminding me that I'm still single.
    Albert already made me feel dumb. Not you too, please.

    Tell the best story you have instead. If you're with them still is irrelevant. This should be a happy thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wiglaf
    replied
    Go block traffic in pink briefs and save us the speech.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X