Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you meet whomever you're with?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Elok
    replied
    Originally posted by Guynemer View Post



    The lady and I have been married for nearly three years now, and we were dating for two years prior to that. And for a solid year prior to that, I got a significant string of quality tail, all thanks to match.com. You're apparently not doing it right.
    To be fair, Guy, you probably put your occupation down as "pediatrician," which single women read as "high income, good with kids." Your success with Match.com may thus have been a liiiittle bit higher than the average...I say this in reference to the string of tail, of course, not implying anything about your wife.

    Leave a comment:


  • KrazyHorse
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    I'd seen her for a long time, from time-to-time. I didn't know who she was or what she did for a living. She could have been a librarian. Imagine my surprise when I learned that she was a dominatrix wannabe. One day she left and on her departure, left me tied up here.
    I still harbor a small hope that she'll return soon and release me.
    Go **** yourself, you sad old piece of ****.

    Leave a comment:


  • KrazyHorse
    replied
    Originally posted by Wezil View Post
    I met her in a club down in old Soho.
    Were you drinking champagne?

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Online is the shiznit

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    Online, during a brief experiment in blogging. She commented on my blog, we started a vague friendship. I got Yahoo Instant Messenger just so I could talk with her in real time, and we got to know each other that way most nights for most of a year before I was FINALLY able to talk her into meeting in person (she lived in Boston, I was--and am--on MD's eastern shore).

    Been married six months now.

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied
    dogging.

    Leave a comment:


  • dannubis
    replied
    The old fashioned way... in a club.

    Leave a comment:


  • MOBIUS
    replied
    So sort of online dating then...

    Actually, thinking about it, virtually all of my friends who have married recently met via online dating sites.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    At a CG meet (after poaching her from Apolyton).

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    You're thinking of the sex video store, across the street from the Burger King

    Leave a comment:


  • MrFun
    replied
    Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
    In the hotel bar downstairs.
    I thought it was in an alleyway between Hooters and XX Comics store?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kitschum
    replied
    Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
    match.com
    Respect

    Leave a comment:


  • Drake Tungsten
    replied
    In the hotel bar downstairs.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    In a hostel.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Fake profiles...





    From wiki:


    In a 2005 lawsuit, Match.com was accused of paying people to send romantic emails and go on sham dates with customers who had made contact with the company to cancel their accounts. Match.com denied the practices [14] and the lawsuit was dropped.[15]
    A class-action lawsuit filed in June 2009 accuses Match.com of matching customers with people who are non-paying customers or who are not customers at all. Match.com has said that the suit is without merit.[16] According to the complaint, filed in the United States District Court, Southern District of New York, by Sean McGinn, "Match misleads paying subscribers by charging them for the ability to write e-mails to members who can’t reply to their e-mails or even read them.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X