Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you meet whomever you're with?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MrFun
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    Originally posted by MrFun View Post
    Um, what is impressive about you in the first place?
    I never figured that one out. I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder.
    And she wasn't doing the drugs I was doing back then.

    It was funny because by the end of the reunion most of the people were convinced that I went to school with them. Once you learned the priests and nuns names, all the stories sounded the same

    Leave a comment:


  • MrFun
    replied
    Originally posted by Asher View Post
    He has one hell of a polo shirt collection.
    That explains EVERYTHING.

    Leave a comment:


  • Drake Tungsten
    replied
    It's hard for sex offenders to find quality employment.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guynemer
    replied
    Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
    So you're still barred from going within 500 feet of any parks or schools?
    Well, that too, but what I meant was that I ain't paid ****.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Rah has a ferret fetish? He looks exactly like Ming?

    Leave a comment:


  • Saras
    replied
    I lacked a lighter in the summer of 1996 by the sea. She was sitting with her sister having a smoke.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    He has one hell of a polo shirt collection.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrFun
    replied
    Um, what is impressive about you in the first place?

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    My wife was our group's secretary at my first job out of college. I didn't start dating her until after I had moved on to a different job. She invited me to her grade school reunion. Since we both went to Catholic grade schools I thought it would be entertaining. It finally dawned on me that she invited me in an attempt to impress her old school chums (yeah, go figure that) Our 25th wedding anniversary will be next year.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bugs ****ing Bunny
    replied
    She was a flatmate of the top-rated law student in Wales. I was round there a lot, copying his work. We talked a few times. Then I bumped into her when I'd gone out clubbing on my own, absolutely stuffed to the gills with amphetamines. When she managed to briefly stop me jabbering utter nonsense, she stuck her tongue down my throat and 18 years later here we are.

    Leave a comment:


  • KrazyHorse
    replied
    So you're still barred from going within 500 feet of any parks or schools?

    Leave a comment:


  • Guynemer
    replied
    Originally posted by Elok View Post
    "pediatrician," which single women read as "high income, good with kids."
    If only those single women were right.

    Leave a comment:


  • MOBIUS
    replied
    Originally posted by Elok View Post
    To be fair, Guy, you probably put your occupation down as "pediatrician," which single women read as "high income, good with kids." Your success with Match.com may thus have been a liiiittle bit higher than the average...I say this in reference to the string of tail, of course, not implying anything about your wife.
    If I was single again I'd take a page out of Imran's book and figure out which religion had the most hotties and convert to it to increase my chances!

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
    Were you drinking champagne?


    It tasted just like cherry cola.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X