No announcement yet.

My school's senior destinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...that's a lovely story also for god's sake never say "licking his lips and swinging his hips" on the internet AGAIN you might get arrested by the Horrible Slang Gestapo
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Hear that **** all the time. No one can resist The Indoctrination. We've perfected the process.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• looks like ben was right asher

you've been lying to us all along but now you have been EXPOSED

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          ...that's a lovely story also for god's sake never say "licking his lips and swinging his hips" on the internet AGAIN you might get arrested by the Horrible Slang Gestapo
          I said SWISHING his hips, not swinging.

And what? Does the idea of a man 'licking his lips and swishing his hips' bother you, HC? Why does it bother you?
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• It bothers me because I'm irked by the super-feminine gay guys. I know I shouldn't be. But whatever.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• People who conform to stereotypes for the purpose of being stereotypical annoy me.

Also I'm straight and am kinda put off by the idea of a gay guy being flirty towards me. I wouldn't hold it against him but you seem to be framing the question "are you gay or homophobic" and my answer is neither.

Comment

• Asher, are you even sure you're gay. I remember when you first posted here, you were still dating women then you became bisexual than gay... are you sure you didn't mis-analyze yourself somewhere along the way?
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Alby, I think you'll find that gay people are actually pretty normal apart from the whole having-sex-with-guys thing.

(usually)

Comment

• "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• I think a lot of people simply adhere to the gay stereotype because they feel rejection from the rest of society, and doing so brings them closer (or the perceive it to bring them closer) to a 'second family'.

I think some gay guys are genuinely like that though -- I think there's many things that can make someone gay, one of which is hormone abnormalities. People who have far too much estrogen and not enough testosterone can be very flamboyant (it's also what causes "gay face").

Comment

• Speaking of gay face that bobbing smiley looks like it is giving a blow job

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

Asher, are you even sure you're gay. I remember when you first posted here, you were still dating women then you became bisexual than gay... are you sure you didn't mis-analyze yourself somewhere along the way?
                          For the record, when I was dating the girl I had sex with her once and I'd fooled around with my (male) friend about half a dozen times in that timeframe.

Comment

• I have never met a 'straight' openly homosexual man. They've all been flaming. Lesbians are more diverse, however.

Comment

• Yes you have. You just don't know it.

Most people who know me don't know I'm homosexual either. I'm openly homosexual (except at work), in that anyone who asks or has a right to know, knows. People make assumptions, though.

Comment

• They generally speaking have no legitimate reason to care.

Comment

Working...
                                X