No announcement yet.

Video on how to get a man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People age differently. And I'm no longer on the prowl.

Now I'm just all about keeping healthy.

It's mostly the hair, I think. Receding hairline thanks to excessive testosterone and genes.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

My metabolism also suddenly slowed way the hell down at ~21 which required some diet changes and regular gym visits.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Interesting... the older I've gotten, the fuller and more 'manly' I've gotten I just skyrocketed in weight and put on a lot of muscle. Still don't have chest hair though *knock on wood*
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Well, there's your problem. You're a child still.

Comment

Alby, add me on facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
              Alby, add me on facebook.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I can't even begin to imagine the wall posts... the comments... my god how much damage you could do

Comment

shot down again, Asher
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I've yet to ruin anyone's life via facebook. I don't think I've ever posted on anyone's wall except to say happy birthday.

Comment

(hands Asher box of tissue)
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I can picture people asking me... Who is the gay guy from Calgary living in Toronto who keeps putting pictures of soccer players with their shirts off on your wall and asking you who you think is hotter?

Comment

I don't think my facebook indicates anywhere that I'm gay, or even hints at it.

A lot of the people on my facebook don't even know I'm gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
                            Why do you gay up every thread?
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Hmmm... missed that. I'm just adding some spice to the silly topic you posted, Asher...

I have noticed though I put up a thread about gay boyscouts, a thread about getting HIV tested in the gayborhood, a thread about soccer, and a thread about being in shape (BMI thread)... yeah I guess I have been gaying up Apolyton lately.

Comment

I explicitly started this purely hetero thread and you single handedly turned it gay,

And now it turns out you've bookmarked my facebook profile...

Cripes.

Comment

Working...
                                X