Video on how to get a man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video on how to get a man?

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Is she for rent?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That's my mother you're talking about.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Meh I'd hit her.
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

To keep her in the kitchen?

Comment

You can embed explicit videos from youtube? Would think you wouldn't be able to do that.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

El Presidente calls the shots.

Comment

Asher, would cinnamon and creme saddle shoes clash with the water tones of the blackwatch plaid trousers and navy waistcoat? I'm especially wondering about wearing stripped green socks (to match with the blackwatch) and how that would look with the saddle shoes.
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I don't even know what the **** creme saddle shoes are.

Why do you gay up every thread?

Comment

Cream as in the color.

Sort of like that except cream and cinnamon colors instead of... what would that be? Mahogany?

Comment

****ing **** **** **** those are ugly

Comment

Saddle shoes are an American classic.

This is more like what I'm talking about...

Comment

One of the many reasons people think Americans have no taste.
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Well what would you wear with tweed and chinos if saddle shoes are so atrocious?

Comment

Oh god, TWEED?

Comment

Working...
                              X