Video on how to get a man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here...

The rolled sleeves and military accents on the jacket lend a casualness to an otherwise formal look.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Polos are business casual. Not casual.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
        Why would I waste money on preppy clothes if I'm not a preppy and I don't need to attract guys/girls?

My personality is attractive enough on its own.

I've been told numerous times I look weird dressed up, by the way. It just doesn't suit me at all. Casual all the way.
        It's not wasting money if literally all it takes to turn something you could wear into the office into something you could wear on the street is a change of shoes, rolled sleeves, or some other minor change.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Case in point, I could wear a white button up and tie with a navy blue sweater vest to work... I change my slacks into blue jeans, put on sneakers, and it's casual. But not sloppy like a t-shirt that says AC/DC on it or whatever crap you wear.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
            Same here...

The rolled sleeves and military accents on the jacket lend a casualness to an otherwise formal look.
            Pink? What the hell?
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

They call it salmon
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Case in point, I could wear a white button up and tie with a navy blue sweater vest to work... I change my slacks into blue jeans, put on sneakers, and it's casual. But not sloppy like a t-shirt that says AC/DC on it or whatever crap you wear.
                I hate AC/DC.

I wear well fitting t-shirts, not oversized **** t-shirts like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
                  I hate AC/DC.

I wear well fitting t-shirts, not oversized **** t-shirts like that.
                  Like what? Marlon Brando in Streetcar Named Desire well-fitting?

Please, Asher, you wish you had the body to pull that off. Going to take more than 3 days in the gym on the elliptical.

Comment

Well-fitting doesn't mean tight-fitting. Those are not cool.

Well fitting means they fit well. Not spandex, not oversized.

Comment

Like this?

Looks a little baggy.

Comment

That was 7-8 years ago, and yeah it was a bit baggy. My mom got me that shirt for Christmas that year.

creepy stalker, btw. Why not just add me?

Comment

By the way, you've gotten old, Asher... That picture must have been 7 years ago or something...

Comment

By the way, you've gotten old, Asher... That picture must have been 7 years ago or something...

Yes, I think it was 2002-2003.

Comment

I'll always have my sexy eyes though. They get me all the girls.

Comment

Yeah man... you're letting yourself go. Why are you only like a year older than me but I look several years younger?

Comment

Working...
                                X