No announcement yet.

Video on how to get a man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought this was going to be a dude looks like a lady video, but the hidden schlong was not forthcoming
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Don't do it, Asher. Tweed is making a comeback and will always be stylish in many circles.

Well let's say instead you have a navy/burgundy/white Madras vest and a Hanover Green herringbone pant... what sort of shoes would you wear? Running shoes?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

If you're male, you should wear jeans and t-shirts at all times. If it's cold, you may wear a hoody.

Caps are optional, but they must be baseball caps worn either forewards or backwards. Not tilted or off to the side.

That's it.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You're sounding a little too hetero, Asher...

And I don't even wear t-shirts... what about polos? button ups?
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Only if you need to for work, like I do.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I wear them casually? Who doesn't wear polo shirts? Really, Asher, you dress like a slob.

Comment

Jesus ****ing christ, you willingly wear polo shirts?

This is pathetic.

Comment

Who doesn't?! Ralph Lauren? Lacoste? Who doesn't wear those shirts?

Comment

You are beyond help.

Save your money.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      Is she for rent?
                      Nothing like an immature straight guy who thinks with his dick.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                        Nothing like an immature straight guy who thinks with his dick.
                        Yeah, he totally made an inappropriate comment to my very classy video.

Comment

I guess this will be the last time I go to gays for fashion advice... Asher and MrFun both don't even know how to dress themselves without looking like slobs

Jeans and t-shirts all the time... polo shirts are only for work

Comment

Why would I waste money on preppy clothes if I'm not a preppy and I don't need to attract guys/girls?

My personality is attractive enough on its own.

I've been told numerous times I look weird dressed up, by the way. It just doesn't suit me at all. Casual all the way.

Comment

Since when is a polo not casual? Polo shirts are practically the definition of casual.

Comment

Besides, the distinction depends on how you wear it and what you wear it with... for example...

Normally yeah a button up and a sweater with white pants isn't very casual but by rolling up his sleeves and unbuttoning the collar, he adds a casual flair to what could have potentially been a mere formal and demure look.

Comment

Working...
                                X