No announcement yet.

Do lambs hate lions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm socking away 120 bips on the spread and plan to do so until I retire.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

What's good for America is good for GM GS, and vice versa
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

No, what's good for GS is what America does.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

"Three lions on a shirt..."
          Blah

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
            Or do they realize that without the lions they would overrun their ecosystem and cause a disaster?
            Taking it literally:
            Wouldn't lambs smart enough to figure that out also figure out how to **** without getting pregnant?

Then just make sure all young lambs pay taxes for all their elders (even the ones that don't have kids). Since raising a lamb costs money & time any reproductive age mammal would do best to just free ride on the system and thus baby making would become a classical tragedy of the commons.

A bit less so:
            Perhaps employ a much reduced population of lions as abortion doctors and executioners?
            They wouldn't be hated if they do society a vital if unpleasant service.

Also the number of lions need not be *that* much smaller than before. Imposing draconian laws on both the lambs and lions while eliminating the taboo of cannibalism for the lions would also allow one to support a larger population of lions. Also eliminating the welfare system and rather imposign a maximum two living children policy would also work, the forced abortions and executions from any resisting or cheating mamall would boost lion populations. Euthanasia would also help.

Even less so:

You could also just enslave the lambs and breed them to be docile and passive. Thus their irrationality wouldn't matter to the lions. Actually over time the scenario described in the previous paragraph would evolve into this one.

BTW Organisms such as lambs when thinking just of themselves prefer reduced fertility to being choked and eaten by the lion, especially when children don't exist yet. So a system where their fertility is reduced to match the carrying capacity of the environment is more in line with their values. Sure its not in line with lion values (which are all about lamb tastiness) but we Westerners have the idiotic concept of one man one vote so we give preference to lamb values since they are just so much more numerous than lions. Especially if lions are composite beasts made up of many many lambs, then we don't even bother to attribute lion values any weight.
            Last edited by Heraclitus; June 19, 2010, 12:51.
            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

You could also just enslave the lambs and breed them to be docile and passive. Thus their irrationality wouldn't matter to the lions.

Farming basically domesticated humans and turned us more accepting of hierarchy and inequality; the building blocks of civilization. The process occurs even today with violent criminals imprisoned during their most fertile years (this is unfortunately almost completely undone in recent years since we subsidize single motherhood gina tingles ensure criminal genes are spread). We could accelerate (or restart?) if we widened the reach of the death penalty or at least forced sterilization. Another option is perhaps just turning the political into the personal even more than Feminism has tried to do. That way people not conforming to the consensus would have a lesser chance of sex or reproduction.
              Last edited by Heraclitus; June 19, 2010, 12:09.
              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                Of course the smart lambs hate lions. The stupid ones buy the line that having lions is for their own good, and that they too will one day be lions.

The lambs ought to herd up all the lions and send them off to a malaria-infested swamp to live on slime, while the lambs get on with creating a lamb Nirvana.
                damn straight brother
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Eating cockney and ricketyclick would be even more satisfying than usual...
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Who wants to be a lion when you can be a Maasai warrior and kill lions?

"I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                      you should be so lucky, you dirty c*nt.
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• actually that's a very good point you've stumbled upon albert. i often wonder why, when the 'lions' ****ed things up so badly last time, and we stupid lambs had to bail them out, certain elements (i think calling them massai warriors is a good idea), didn't take it upon themselves to hunt down and assassinate leading members of the pride. regrettably, all these massai seem capable of is burning a few cars in athens...

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post

That was very gay, KH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

That was very gay, KH.
                            Even I didn't take it that way.

It's little things like this which makes me sure you are gay.

Guaranteed: 10 years, you're marching in the Philly Pride Parade as a sailor or construction worker.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                              Even I didn't take it that way.

It's little things like this which makes me sure you are gay.

Guaranteed: 10 years, you're marching in the Philly Pride Parade as a sailor or construction worker.
                              Don't hold your breath on that one. Unless it's possible to BECOME gay, it's not happening.

Maybe I'm just metro

Comment

• No, you're definitely gay. You even thanked me for posting a beefcake soccer picture.
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X